Tuesday, 9 March 2010

St. Patties Day

Hiya folks!

How are you all doing today? It's a lovely bright and cheerful day here again - I could get used to this!!

My card this morning is my DT creation for Tuesday Taggers. This week's theme has been chosen by little 'ole me, and you may have guessed by the title is: 'St. Patrick's Day'. So, anything Irish will do for this theme, not just the usual Shamrocks and Leprechauns, but these are what I used on my card!


The cardstock is printed with a backing that I made in photoshop with some shamrock brushes, and the tartan paper has been lounging on my compy for a while. I found this after doing a google search for Irish Tartan last year, so I 'borrowed' it and dressed it up a bit in photoshop before using it here.


The Shamrock and Leprechauns head images are both my own, available for purchase at




I coloured these with my usual watercolour pencils and layered with foam pads. The sentiment is computer generated.

OK then ladies - your turn! Let's see what fabby creations you come up with - can't wait. . .

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is a great card. Bright cheerie and colourful. Your images are fabulous.
It's Spring down here today.
Hugs,
Fiona x

jannes hobbykrok said...

This card is supercute!Love it!
Love,Janne

mulberry station said...

Teri, I love your Leprechaun. he a adorable. You always do such an amzing job with your images!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

TOTALLY FANTASTIC!!! Love this little guy and the Tartan pattern is AWESOME!!! Love, love, love what you've done here! What an inspiration you are to us all!

Michelle said...

Teri you amaze me! A fabulous card and I'm impressed with your papers but your artwork is fan b*******g tastic! I absolutely love your otters, will be using these before too long!
x Michelle

Sally H said...

Love your cute leprechaun! You have produced some more amazing art this week. Like Michelle says, those otters will be in my basket soon!

PatR said...

What a cute chappie, I love him. You are such a clever crafter.
Love, Pat xx