Friday, 19 March 2010

Sherbet - Just For You

Hiya folks!

Phew - what a windy morning it is!! Nearly got blown away taking the wee one to school today. Hope it dies down for later. . . At least the sun is shining!

My card today then is my first creation as part of the DT at The Creative Cottage. This week their challenge blog has a theme of 'flowers'. The challenge was set on Wednesday, but I only joined them then, so this is one I threw together to mark the occasion (couldn't wait to join in really!) tee-hee.


For this card then I have used the 'Sherbet - Just For You' kit. Tracy is currently making her own website to sell her kits, but you can buy them all at Pollycraft for the time being. Everything on this card uses printables from the kit (except the stickles - lol) All I did was assemble some bits in my page make-up programme to print as a card base (papers, ribbon). Then printed off more bits to cut out and decoupage. Everything come pre-coloured -so no messy stuff involved!! Yeay - my kind of kit! Hate getting messy. . .


After cutting out the elements I needed, I just put it all together, raised different bits with my foam pads, and highlighted some bits with the stickles.


I have used the sketch above for the layout, from Lily Of The Valley, so I am entering this card into that challenge. And the theme at Penny's Challenge is 'Birthdays', I made this into a Birthday Card using one of the sentiments that comes with the kit too.

Right, well I have a busy time of it over the next few days, so I must crack on with it peeps! See ya later folks!

14 comments:

Annmaree said...

This Rocks!!!

Way to go!

Sue said...

Hi Teri
gorgeous card luv this set, looks fabby, sue,x

Lynda said...

So So beautiful - lovely image and flowers. I just love pink and green together it works so well.

Love Lynda xxx

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! How precious!! I love the way everything just pops out!! SWEET!! HUGS

Sally H said...

So cute - fabulous!

joey said...

Hi Teri

oooh this is so pretty, love the dimension!

Joey.x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Teri this is so adorable ... love that dimension! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge!! And I must say it's always a delight to see what Blog Background you are going to have ... this is very festive and fun!! Hugs to ya!

Kim said...

Teri,
I love your fun birthday card! Your image is tooo cuuuute! Love the fun flowers ou made. Thanks for playing at Penny's again this week!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Clare Brown said...

Hi Teri, just found you via MAWTT winner and thought I'd have a wee peek at your blog. What can I say I am absolutely astounded by your creations. Conrgrats on your DT so deserving.

hugs Clare x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
What a fabulous card. I love the colours and layout. the image is so cute.
Love the new blog background.
Hugs,
Fiona x

POPPET said...

This is lovely, a great bear in fab colours,a great take on our sketch, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time hugs Pops x

AnGelCaKe said...

Hi! Teri

WOW fantastic card. =)

Penny D. said...

Sooo cute!

Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's!

Bev said...

Such an adorable card Teri! So cute. Thanks for joining LOTV this week x