Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Pretty In Pink

Hi again folks!

Second post today - scroll down for MyGrafico

Boy, Wednesdays are busy for posting in my house! A third one to come later on . . .

Today sees the start of a new theme at The Creative Cottage, which is 'Pretty Pink', so it's definately one for the girls!! I have used a combination of kits for this creation 'Fairy Wishes' and 'Home Sweet Home'. These kits, and more, are available for purchase HERE



I have printed out several papers from these kits, and layered them up after inking the edges. I made borders with Martha Stewart punches and popped some ribbon on top (from local craft shop) and made a bow with it too.



The flowers are from the 'Home Sweet Home' kit. I printed them out several times and cut layers of them, curled up the petals and made them even more 3d by popping a foam pad between the layers.


OK then ladies, let's see all those pretty pink creations. You don't have to use Creative Cottage products for the challenge, but we'd love to see some if you have some!!

9 comments:

Sally H said...

Another cutie! Wonderful!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is super cute. I love the pinks. the flowers are gorgeous and the image is sweet. I love the layering.
Hugs,
Fiona x

The Creative Cottage said...

fabulous card, love the layout and all the detail and those flowers look gorgeous, another beautiful creation! tracy x

Becky said...

I adore your card Teri it's just so pretty and adorable and I adore the punched edge!
xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Teri, i hope you are having a good week hunny. Wow what a fabulous selction of cards again, i love them all! Look forward to my next visit here! have a lovely evening hugs Linda x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Teri, i hope you are having a good week hunny. Wow what a fabulous selction of cards again, i love them all! Look forward to my next visit here! have a lovely evening hugs Linda x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Teri, i hope you are having a good week hunny. Wow what a fabulous selction of cards again, i love them all! Look forward to my next visit here! have a lovely evening hugs Linda x

Kim said...

Lovel card! This is just fabulous! YOur image and the dimension is delightful!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Wedgie said...

I love this card Teri - its sooo cute!

Fab challenge!

Wedgie xx