Wednesday, 10 March 2010

MyGrafico Sketch#39

Hiya folks!

What a rush around morning I have had today - phew! I'm glad I can finally sit down and do this post. Must get the hang of scheduling. . .

OK, so this is my DT offering for the MyGrafico Challenge, we are onto sketch #39 this week:


And here is the set we are working with:


These are by Sanqunetti Designs, which are available in the MyGrafico shop. And this is what I did with them:


I made a backing paper with one of the flowers in the set. The main image has been coloured with watercolour pencils, and I raised the flowers with foam pads. The ribbon is from the stash, as are the little flower brads in the corner.

This has all been placed onto some cream cardstock, and I have inked the edges of the card and the backing paper. OK, so it's your turn now then - let's see all those lovely creations at MyGrafico!!

13 comments:

Karin said...

I love the popped up flowers!

mulberry station said...

Love the paper yu have used with those sweet flowers, Teri! Beautiful card.

AnGelCaKe said...

Hi! Teri

Nice card good idea make your
paper.

Angelica

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is a beautiful card. I love the flowers - they look so delicate. Another stunning card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Foster said...

Gorgeous! I always love the dimension you add to your cards!
Hugs,
Lisa

joey said...

Hi Teri

this is beautiful, gorgeous colour combo

Joey.xxx

Martha said...

Beautiful, all the details went perfect:)
and the coloring amazing :)

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card luv the background paper, the flowers look brill,sue.x

Sally H said...

What a lovely card and beautiful colour combo!

Stephanie said...

love the paper you created & the popped up flowers :)

PatR said...

Love this elegant card Teri and a great sketch.
Pat xx

Bogner's said...

I love how you popped up the layers! Beautiful!

The Creative Cottage said...

such a pretty card love the design
Tracy x