Monday, 1 March 2010

Little Leprechaun

Hiya folks!

Hope I find you all well on this first official day of Spring!?? The sun is out today, all the birdies are chirping like mad, I can actually feel some heat in the sun at last! Hoorah!

My card this afternoon (boy, I'm late again!) has been made for the Totally Papercrafts Challenge, where they have a sketch to follow this week:



I have made a St. Patrick's Day card following the sketch, and also the colour theme at Pink Elephant, which is to include something 'Green'. Well, I think this qualifies for that one - LOL!



I have used my own images here, of a Leprechaun, and Shamrock which are both available for purchase in my blog shop, Delicious Doodles. I have coloured them all with my watercolour pencils, and layered the Leprechaun with foam pads. The Shamrock backing is one I made in photoshop using some 'brushes', and the tinted cardstock is an Irish St. Patrick's Tartan pattern that I have had on my system for ever.

************************

Don't forget to join myself and my 'sistah's' on our new challenge blog:
on St. Patrick's Day - March 17th.
We'd love you to join us there - it's a 'no pressure zone'!!


See you there!

7 comments:

Trudi said...

Great St. Pat's card Teri! You have some fabulous images! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
What a cheeky wee chap this is. I love him. Your card is gorgeously layered up. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Ann said...

Wow what a fabulous image and that Guinness is just perfect. Love your card - it's perfect for our challenge.
Ann xxx
The Pink Elephant DT

Sue said...

Hi Teri
oh brill card i luv it, he looks fantastic, luv the shamrocks & papers, great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week hope to see you next week, sue,x

Nearly summer eh!! can't wait, was nice today.x

Lisa Jane said...

Great St patricks day card - love the image. I could almost drink that pint of guiness
Lisa ;)

Kim said...

OMG, love your St. Patty's card! I don't drink and he has me ready to join his fun day! Love it, your coloring skills are phenom.....love the papers too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dragonlady said...

Hey hun, what a cheeky little chap. Brought a smile to my face thanks hun.

Hugs Ali x