Sunday, 7 March 2010

A Fond Farewell. . .

Hiya folks!

Hope this Sunday morning finds you well? 'Tis almost 10 degrees outside this morning - positively tropical!! LOL Might even get out for a walk today - don't fall off your seat!!

Well, this is my last DT offering for the lovely ladies at Winter Wonderland, which I am pretty sad about. But I want to concentrate my efforts on developing my Delicious Doodles business, which means cutting back on a few things. Plus I need to be doing more with the family, as they have been on the backburner for a while because of my obsession with crafting and blogging - me BAD!!!

There are a few other changes afoot at Winter Wonderland - all of them good, don't worry! There is even a DT Call out to replace myself, Joey and Lesley who have also stepped down from the DT due to family commitments. So if you fancy a shot, head on over and find out all the deets.

This week there is a lovely sketch to follow, designed by the very lovely Pascale:


For this card then, I have used my Robin Redbreast image, which you can purchase in my Delicious Doodles shop. He is coloured with watercolour pencils, and I have raised a few bits with foam pads. The papers are from and old HOTP pad, and the cardstock is a Tinker & Co paper printed onto white card. The ribbon is a satin one from my stash. The huge snowflake gems I have had for ever and can't recall where from, sorry!


So, it is with a heavy heart that I bid a fond farewell to my DT sisters at Winter Wonderland. It has been a pleasure working with you ladies. I wish you all the very best in your future endeavours, and may the challenge blog go from strength to strength. And yes, I will gladly, and proudly sponsor you as often as you want me to. Love you loads!!!

I am also using this card to enter the challenge at Daring Cardmakers this week. They have a colour theme of Aquamarine, so I hope this is the right sort of colour for that. It can be interpretted in such a lot of ways, but this is my version of it, so hope it will do. . .??

12 comments:

Teri said...

A stunning card Teri! The robin is absolutely gorgeous. I love the background colour you've used too!

Gonna miss you hun! I hope your business grows and grows! All the very best dear Teri for everything in your future :o)

Much love ....

Teri P xxxxx

Saskia said...

Beautiful card Teri!!! I can understand that you made a hard decision...but sometimes we need to do that. I wish you all the luck with your Delicious Doodles!! Your digi's are so beautiful... so go on!!! :)

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Lynda said...

It's so sad you're leaving the DT Teri but I fully understand your reasons and am so glad that we'll still be in touch and working with you as our Sponsor - that's so kind of you. I wish you all the success in the world you so deserve it with your fabulous talent. Have lots and lots of fun 'doodling'.

Your card is absolutely stunning, your Robin is gorgeous and the colours are perfect for our Dare at Daring Cardmakers too so thanks for joining in with us there! Got both hats on here lol.

All the very best Teri.

Love Lynda xxx

Avril Ann said...

Teri another stunning card, I am gonna Miss you girl, weep, weep, so glad we are still at Taggers together, good luck in all you do, Love Avril xxx

Kim said...

That is a great sketch! I love your robin red breast, the twig, and your blingy snowflakes. This card is gorgeous, Teri!
It will be sad to not see your WW projects, but I know I have fantbulous Delicious Doodles to see!
I hope it warms up a bit for you today! Enjoy!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
A beautiful card so well constructed. I love the image is really stands out on this card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, what a stunner of a card. Great way to bid adieu. Love it!

Karin said...

Hi Teri...I saw your profile on the new "Sisterhood" blog and just thought I'd pop in to say I will try and lend my support :)
Karin

Lesley said...

gorgeous card huni...fab image...luv n hugs Lesley xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a shame, I love your beuatiful cards but quite understand. Look forward to seeing your business prosper. Marianne x

Danielle said...

You sure have gone out with a bang with this card Teri - it's stunning! Your robin is gorgeous with truly amazing colouring! Fantastic snowflake jewels too! You are going to be so sorely missed but can't express my good wishes enough to you as you continue with your Delicious Doodles venture!
Take care and will definitely see you around in blogland!
Hugs, Danielle

Sue said...

Oh Teri
i am sorry hun i thought i had left a comment on this card, slap me legs, gorgeous card i luv your robin fantastic colouring, lovely papers. I look forward to getting my hands on more of your doodles, you'll have to start a Teri's Doodle Blog.All the best hun.xxx