Saturday, 20 March 2010

Flopsy Rabbit Easter Card

Hiya folks!

Hope your Saturday is going well so far? Wish mine was. Every time I get started on something I have to stop it and go sort the kids out - ugh!! I have at least managed to finish my card for today, which is an Easter Card.

I have followed this week's sketch at Delightful Sketches + Challenges, which I thought had a very pleasing look to it.


My image is of Flopsy the Bunny Rabbit holding an Easter Egg. I have coloured her with my watercolour pencils, and I even paper-pieced the Egg, amazing for me - I don't do that technique very often!! I layered her up with foam pads for some depth.


You can purchase my Bunny with Egg image in my shop,


along with some other cuties with Eggs, Kitty, Ruff, and Bear.


Just happens that 'Easter' is the theme for a few other challenges too, so I am entering into those as well. Here we go with a little list:



There is a colour theme at Papertake Weekly of 'Lilac and Lemon', which is why I chose to use these colours for my card. The papers I have used are from Funky Hand, various sets. At Crafty Creations they want to see 'Spots and Dots' - think I have that one covered too. AND at Totally Gorjuss they want some ribbon in our creations - yep, got that!!

Phew - I had better get entering these, or I'll be here until tomorrow! Loads to do - stuff to finish, garden to tidy, housework to do, tea to cook. . . ugh, where does the time go. . .??

34 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love the colour combo and those punched borders are fabulous. The bunny is really cute. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Elaine said...

What a gorgeous card, your bunny is sooo cute :) love the lilac and lemon colours too :)

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

Sue said...

Hi Teri
aww gorgeous card, luv the colours, the borders look lovely, sue,x

Lisa said...

adorable Easter card, I love it, thanks for joining us at DS

Wendy said...

How cute is this Teri!! Always good to see you at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!!

Sally H said...

What a super cute Easter card, Teri! Love that colour combi

My Little Space said...

Absolutely lovely Teri. Thank you for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

Annmaree said...

*squeal* I absolutely love that card, such a cutie and so well done!!! I really adore it!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

Love the change to your blog for Easter - still trying to pluck up the courage to do something to mine!!!! Any tips?
Gorgeous card hun with your fab image. Thanks for joining in the challenge at I Love Digi and please join us again.

Hugs Ali x

Cindy said...

So darn cute!! Good to see you at Delightful Sketches!

LINDA said...

Such a fantastic little Easter card.. Love the darling little image and the colors are wonderful..
Hugs, Linda

Toneloni * Tonje said...

I love the cute bunny. Great colors

Thanks for playing with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar

Hugs
Tonje

Kim said...

OMG, I LOVE this floppsy bunny. How darling. Love your soft pastel colors with it and the way you colored him up....I'll be singing "Here comes Peter Cottontail" all day!"
Delightful!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

{Jane} said...

super cute and fab colour combo

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Kate's Makes said...

Aww Teri this is fab! :o) So cute!

Thanks for joining us again over at SFTW and good luck!

Kate

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along this week at crafty Creations with your beautiful project! What a lovely easter card - great bunny! Cheers Claire x

Poppy said...

lovely colour combo,sweet little bunny.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Karin said...

All your cards are outstanding and this is no exception! Love that bunny! Thanks for playing along at I Love Digi! :) Karin

Craftyanny said...

Gorgeous card, image and colours are so very pretty - love the paper pieced egg to, a nice touch.
Thanks for playing along on Delightful Sketches & Challenges
Anne x

freckleface said...

Cute card..thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week…Debs x

flati said...

Lovely colour combo,sweet little bunny.
Thanks for joining us at a spoon full of Sugar...
Hugs, Sonja xx

Kat said...

Love your use of ribbon. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Julie said...

Absolutely adorable Teri. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

Julie x

Julie said...

I meant to say thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges,oops.

Julie x

Mummylade said...

I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time and good luck.

Paul said...

Cut cute cute cute cute image. Thanks for joining us at the I LOVE DIGI CHALLENGE, hope to see more in the future.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Bev said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at I love Digi.

Callie said...

What a fun Easter creation. Love the dimension. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card, I love all the detail and the soft colors!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

CJ said...

AW SO SWEET..A VERY AWESOME CARD...LOVE THE COLORS
YOU DID AND AWESOME JOB..
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...I HAVE BECOME A
FOLLOWER AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN ME...
HUGS
CJ
COWGIRL UP DIGI STAMP DESIGNZ
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

Milliesmarvels said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge!
Jane
x

Lisa Foster said...

Oh my goodness Teri! This couldn't possibly be any cuter!!! Luv the bunny! Luv it all, my Friend!
Hugs,
Lisa

Katie said...

This image is so cute, I just love it!
And the coloring and paper piecing are perfect!
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges :)

Rachel said...

what a precious card! I LOVE your image!! thanks for joining us at Delightful sketches and challenges.
hugs,
Rachel