Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Cheers!

Yes folks, me again!

My third post today, scroll down for posts one and two!

This then is my proper first DT card for The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog. The theme this week is to include some 'Sparkle!'


For my card I have used the gorgeous kit 'Let's Celebrate' available at Pollycrafts for the time being, until the store proper starts up.


I printed the lovely firework paper onto my white cardstock, and have liberally smothered it with stickles in different colours. I hope it catches the light enough in the photo. . . I have also layered Sherbet onto some shiny pink mirri, and have raised parts of the image for some depth. For some more bling I have dotted some metallic silver dimension paint round the image, and also on the star. Last thing was to add a small white bit on some parts, like the bottle and balloons to create some more shine - ta-da!


So, let see all your sparkly bits then peeps!! Head over to The Creative Cottage for some more inspirational creations!

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Your certainly busy today. This is a great celebration card. I lov ethe papers and layering and the character is just adorable.
Hugs,
Fiona x

mulberry station said...

Good morning Teri, I hope you are having a great day! You Birthday card is soo cute. I always love what you do with your cards! They are always so professional looking!

Becky said...

Hi Teri!
I adore your card hon, what brilliant sparkle you created on your card!!
xx

Dezinaworld said...

Fabulous sparkle and beautiful card
hugs June xxxxx

Donna said...

Brilliant card Teri, love all the sparkle, its fantastic :) Donna x

Shelly said...

Hi Teri! When I first saw you card I loved it... the backing paper with all those stickles looks truly stunning! Great to have you join us on the Creative Cottage DT!
Hugs Shelly ;)

The Creative Cottage said...

fab card Teri love all the sparkle!
hope you are having a fab day
hugs
Tracy x

Kim said...

hey Teri, love the stickles everywhere! YOu know how I am with the bling bling! This is just fab, sistah!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kim said...

hey Teri, love the stickles everywhere! YOu know how I am with the bling bling! This is just fab, sistah!
Blessings,
Kim xXx