Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Aw - How 'Tweet'

Hiya folks!

Well, I thought Spring was here, with all the flowers out, the clocks gone forward, days getting longer. But NO! Winter has returned with a slushy layer of the white stuff, and still falling - ugh!!

Hopefully my first card today will bring some Spring cheer. It is my DT offering at MyGrafico, and follows the last sketch of the month:


We have used a cute set from Cocoa Studio named Springtime Birds, available at the MyGrafico store:


And here is my take on the sketch:


Papers by Funky Hand. Ribbon and cardstock from the stash. I coloured the birdies with normal pencils rather than watercolour ones, just for a change. The flowers are made using punches and spare bits from my 'bits box'. Sentiment is computer generated. I have also inked my paper edges for some extra definition.

Now, if only Spring would come properly and banish that Winter weather!!

7 comments:

Sally H said...

Teri, that's so cute! Love the spring colours. Just what we need on a miserable day like today!

Karin said...

Outstanding as per usual...I lvoe the inking around the edges of the card stock!

AnGelCaKe said...

Hi! Teri

Beautiful card, I love the colors
and the little flowers.

Angelica

The Creative Cottage said...

Teri this is gorgeous i love the colours and pretty papers and that image is adorable. really beautiful work
Tracy x

Martha said...

its beautiful, I love everything about it ;)

Kim said...

Love this one Teri. YOur take on the sketch is great and your little birdies are "tweet"!
Blessings,
Kim xxx

stampinlynn said...

Awe how cute is this fab job tfs