Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Anyone for Tea?

Hi again,


Just a quickie - really must do some HW - I'm soooo far behind!!

Scroll down for my first post of the day


This card is my DT creation for the MyGrafico challenge blog, and follows this sketch:



We are all using this lovely Tea Pot Set by Black Leaf which you can purchase in the MyGrafico Shop:


And here is my card:


The backing and central strip is from Funky Hand. I punched the scallops with a Martha Stewart border punch and inked the edges, then I did the same with a patterned paper and put it on top. Just realised I forgot another little strip over those - ooopps! Can't change it now!

The Tea Pot is coloured with watercolour pencils and layered with foam pads. I copied and flipped the image in the other two boxes, and just showed part of the pot in each.

If you want to win this set, then head over to the MyGrafico blog and see some more inspiration, pick up the sketch, create and enter!! Simple! See you there. . .

14 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
What are you like? Every time I stop for a cuppa your back with another card. I love this teapot design and the layout you have used. Nice bright colours.
Hugs,
Fiona x

mulberry station said...

Your card is fabulous! I like how you did only parts of the tea pot in some of the boxes. Very nice, Teri!!

Saskia said...

Lovely card Teri!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Karin said...

Teri, This is so creative! You are so inspiring :) Love it!

Martha said...

sooo cute, great card.

Bogner's said...

This card is perfect! I love how you used the sketch to do close ups on the tea pot. Amazingly beautiful!

Kim said...

Well now, I'm so loving what you did with the images! I love the way you did pieces of the teapot in the top and bottom squares. Your coloring is always the best! Great job, sistah!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

stampinlynn said...

Fabulous card tfs

Sally H said...

Love it! Great image and interpretation of the sketch

kandistar said...

Love this card it is so cute and I love what you have done with the images! *Candace*

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri,

Love the way you have used teh teapots in the squares.

Hugs Ali x

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!

Micki said...

Love it. I think I may try to play along (sigh, who am I kidding.....no time).

LOL, btw.... you are ALWAYS welcome to come and play at my house. My supplies are your supplies :-) (now do you see why it takes me so long to create something? lol... I need help)

hugs

Tazza said...

Simple wonderful card! I really like how you took a different part of the teapot for each image! I would have never thought of that!