Sunday, 21 March 2010

Another Bunny Card

Hiya folks!

Hope your weekend is going well. Mine is a bit up and down, but mostly up thank goodness!

So today I have another wee Bunny for you, just for Easter or Spring. Yeay - spring is here at last!! My garden is errupting into flower, snowdrops, crocus, mini-daffs and something else that I just can't pronounce never mind spell for you!! I'll take a photo when they are out properly, then you guys can tell me what is is called!!

For my card I followed a sketch from MAWTT. Lovely and simple sketch and an open theme this time. The ribbon I used here is a felt one with flowers, so I am hoping that I can get away with that in the sketch. If I put a flower where it is supposed to be, then the ribbon gets obscured!


The backing paper is from Funky Hand. Sentiment is computer generated. Dark green cardstock from the stash. I have used my Bunny In A Box digital image for this card, available for purchase from:


my blog shop. I have coloured this with my usual watercolour pencils and raised parts of it with foam pads. This happens to fit a few other challenges - how convenient - lol. Here we are with a wee list then:

Pink Elephant - 'Spring'
Cute Daisy May - 'Open theme'
Creative Inspirations - 'White, yellow and green'
Crafty Catz - 'Spring'
Bee Crafty - 'Spring'


16 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is a cute card. I lov ethe bunny and the 3D effect you have managed with your layering.
Hugs,
Fiona x

carol said...

aaaah adorable bunny, thankyou for joining in with the craftycatz challenge, x carol

Donna said...

Bunny in a box lol!....such a cool card Teri :) Donna x

Sue said...

Hi Teri
aww gorgeous card hun, ya bunny looks fab, lovely layout, sue,x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Teri
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Sally H said...

Oh wow! Great card that fits so many challenges! There seem to be quite a few with spring at the moment.

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Michelle said...

Wow Teri, you've been on a roll! So many cards in such a short space of time!and all sooooo brilliant.
x Michelle

pinky said...

What a gorgeous bunny, love how you have 3d him. Thanks for sharing at CDM this week.
Pinky

Ann said...

oh so gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hope you’ll have time to join us for our new challenge which starts tomorrow.
Ann xxx
TPE

Cathy said...

Beautiful card and that's one cute bunny. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

Trudi said...

Super cute Teri, cute bunny and I like how you have him popped up. Thanks for joining us this week in our Spring Theme challenge over at TPE!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Totally awesome Teri! Love this bunny and he's so cute popping out of the box!! Fun!!

clare said...

lovely card..great 3D image..thanks for joining us at MAWTT..good luck Clare DT x

thread-bare said...

OMG how cute is this bunny. Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT xx Clare x

Bee said...

Adorable bunny and lovely 'soft' background design. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)