Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Walk On The Wildside

Hiya folks!

Wednesday again, and time for another sketchy at the MyGrafico Challenge Blog! Here it is:


This week we are working with this camping set, 'Camping In The Wild' by Kelly Medina, available at the MyGrafico Shop.


I chose to use the campfire and hiking boot images for my card. Backing papers are all from my digital stash, and are by Tinker & Co., except the hiking boot prints. I made these myself!


I coloured the images with my trusty watercolour pencils, and raised them with foam pads for a bit of depth. Nice and simple - just like me - LOL

Right, let's see what you can come up with then peeps!! Head over to the MyGrafico challenge blog for some more inspiration! You could win this set!!

16 comments:

Lynda said...

Fab 'man' card Teri and I love that sketch and what can I say about the hiking boot print - brilliant! - you're just too clever!

Love Lynda xxx

Avril Ann said...

Teri this is just fantastic, as always, remember we are looking for Stitching at Sophisticats this week. Love Avril xxxx

Sally H said...

What a fab card! My Dad's hiking group would love this!

Karin said...

Wonderful card! Great job on the coloring too!

mulberry station said...

What a fun card Teri! This is really cute!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

What a fun card, Teri!! Very cute!!

Bogner's said...

Your paper is awesome! I love how you did the fire! Such a fun card!

Martha said...

sooo so cute, great card

Stephanie said...

Those hiking boot prints are great!! Fab idea :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this card. Those images look fantastic. Marianne x

Tazza said...

Great card Teri! I love that you actually made the hiking boot prints I want them! LOL soooo cute!

Kim said...

Darlig for this image set! I love your campfire, how realistic! Love the boot too, I could use those boots in my 8 inches of **** right now...I'm not saying that word any longer, it's a dirty four letter word now!
Great job, my friend!
Blessings
Kim xXx

Jennifer said...

What a cool card! Love that it looks like the boot is trying to put the fire out. Cool!

Donna said...

This is such a cool card Teri, I lvoe the little bonfire, it really pops the way you have coloured it :) Donna x

AnGelCaKe said...

HI! Teri

WOW your card is beautiful.

Bravo!!

Angelica

stampinlynn said...

Adorable and great for that special guy tfs...Lynn:)