Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Valentine Teddy

Hiya folks!

Nice to see you here on this chilly Tuesday morning! Time then for a new theme at Tuesday Taggers! We had loads of fabulous entries for last weeks puzzle theme - so many variations! The new theme this week is 'Teddy Bears' - cute huh?

I chose to make mine into a Valentine Card for the hubby. I used my own image, Valentine Bear, available at Delicious Doodles, which I coloured with my watercolour pencils, and layered up with foam pads. I have used papers by Funky Hand, and I created the spotty frame in my page-makeup programme. I stuck it all down onto a base card of pearlescent red - yummy!


The bow is a recycled one from Christmas, off a box og Lindt Choccies the kids got for me. Those were yummy too!!

We are sponsored this week by The Craft Barn, and the winner will get a £15 voucher to spend at their store. They have a brand new challenge blog there too, and our very own Michelle is on the DT - cool or what?? Yeay Michelle!

Right, so let's see all those Teddies out there! Head over to Tuesday Taggers and see what else my lovely DT sisters have come up with to inspire you. . .

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Aaaaw this is a gorgeous card. I love the layout and it has such a sweet cuddly image. Beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynda said...

Gorgeous card Teri - Love the Bear!

Love Lynda xxx

Clare said...

Gorgeous Teri. Thinking hubby will be very happy with his card!!! hugs Clare xxx

Saskia said...

Oooh... so sweet and beautiful!

Saskia :)

Annmaree said...

I ADORE the 3d effect, way to go, just gorgeous!

PatR said...

Lovely card Teri your teddy is so cute. I'm sure your husband will be pleased to receive it.
Pat xx

Bonibleaux Designs said...

ooh how sweet is this? love that you layered him to pop!!