Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Time Flies. . .

Hiya folks!

Time indeed does fly by, especially as you get older, I mean, where has this week gone?? It's Tuesday again, so Time for a new theme at Tuesday Taggers, which you may have guessed is Time and Clocks.

Our new DT girls started this week, so we have loads to show you on the TT blog. Here is what I came up with:


Now I don't do rubber, and I haven't got much in the way of digi-images for this subject, so I had to rummage through my humungous pile of unused items, and I happened across and old Making Cards magazine for Men. This had some stuff in it with clocks, well pocket watches, so I had to use what I could of that. So everything here is made with freebies from that magazine - yeay for freebies!!


I did add a little bit from the stash, such as the ribbon on the tag and the inside, and the gold mirri, oh, and the cardstock and brads, but that was it.

The actual pocket watch is one that I gave to the hubby for his 21st birthday - GOD was it that long ago? - like I said, time does indeed fly!! That was 21 years ago this June - wierd coincidence!!

Right, so off you go to the Tuesday Taggers blog, and have a nosey round all my DT sister' creations - some really yummy stuff there!

Oh, and speaking earlier of unused hordage - I am having a clearout of my stash - need to find my dining room! So I have stuff on sale on my Ebay Shop for those who may be interested :-)
sorry, no rubbah . . . :(

10 comments:

PatR said...

Another fantastic piece of work Teri.
Pat xx

Doreenobrn said...

fabulous.xxx

Melly said...

Hi Teri, I left you a wee award on my blog! Check it out xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi teri,
This beautiful card has a wonderful vintage feel about it. I love the images and all the watches.
Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sally H said...

Stunning work, Teri!

joey said...

Hey Teri

this is stunning hun, love the vintage feel

Joey.x

Stacy said...

Beautiful card!

Kim said...

Love this manly card. Just wonderful with all the vintage feel to it. The old pocketwatches are perfect for this card! Way to go my friend!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Avril Ann said...

Teri you know I love this, and is it not amazing how the same mag can get different ideas.....LOL...I am now a watcher of a few off your ebay items....fingers crossed, a bit difficult to type like that though...Love Avril xxx

Sheng said...

I can't believe you made this awesome card from a magazine. How amazing is that.

xoxo hugz
Sheng