Sunday, 21 February 2010

Snow Fairy

Hiya folks!


Welcome to my little corner of cyberland on this bright and cheerful Sunday morning! Time for a new theme at Winter Wonderland, which this week is provided by our very own Pascale in the form of a sketch:



We have a new sponsor for you too, Chris from Sketching Stamper is giving away four of her digi-images to our winner this week! Yeay!

Here is what I created with one of her images, and our sketch:


I used some yummy pearlescent papers from Crafts House, the Winter Wonderland range - funnily enough! This was all layered onto some linen effect cardstock which I smudged ink round. I printed the image a couple of times and coloured with my watercolour pencils, then raised the main body with foam pads.

The four corners were made with glitter paper and a flower punch. I cut the flowers in half and used that instead of using peel-offs. The snowflake is a chipboard shape recycled from an old Christmas project. Lastly I added some pearly bits here and there and a little bow at the top, all from the stash.

I do hope you all pop over to the Winter Wonderland Challenge and look at my DT sisters' creations - some fabulous projects for your inspiration! Have a go yourself - you might win some yummy digis from our sponsor!!


While I am here I just want to say a humungous Thank You hun! to our very own Anne for creating such a pretty award for us here. You MUST pop over and see what she has been doing with her paints!! Fabulous stuff! I am green with envy - LOL

10 comments:

Pascale said...

Hi Teri this is fantastic I love your colours so soft and the corners look amazing such a cool idea. Hugs Pascale

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Greetings from Kinross on a very cold and frosty morning. The sun is trying to get out.
Anyway, I love this card. The papers are beautiful and the image is adorable. I love the corners you have made (I'll be copying that some time).
Hugs,
Fiona x

joey said...

Hi Teri

this is beautiful hun, I love your soft pastel colours.

Joey.x

Lynda said...

Fabulous card Teri - Love how you've 3d'd the image and the papers are gorgeous!

Love Lynda xxx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Teri ... you amaze me with your craft! So much talent in one little lady!! This is gorgeous and you always know how to add the dimension to really make it come to life! AWESOME job!

Sue said...

Hi Teri
gorgeous card lovely colours, fabby embelies, sue,x

*Vicki* said...

Wow Teri!! This is so gorgeous!! Love your pretty coloring!! :) TFS! HUGS

Danielle said...

Wow - a really beautiful card Teri! I love it! The colours are just so pretty!
Hugs, Danielle

Kim said...

Oh I love your snow angel....she is so very gorgeous! I adore your pretty papers and snowflakes too! Just gorgeous!!!!! Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Avril Ann said...

Fab card Teri, love these images, great work, Love Avril xxx