Saturday, 27 February 2010

Peacock Butterfly

Hi again folks!

Nothing for hours, then two at once! Just like the buses. . .

Here I am again then with my second post of the day. Scroll down for the first if you are interested.

I made this card for the Friday Sketchers Challenge.


Just wanted to get in a bit earlier than normal this time, and happened to have a new image almost ready for uploading into my shop, Delicious Doodles. This time I am using the Peacock Butterfly image, and in the background a Peacock's Feather image, which I will upload too, at the same time as the Butterfly image probably on Monday. Keep your eyes peeled for that then folks!


I have also been playing with making my own papers again, this time featuring a small part of the Peacock Feather image, but in colour, and repeated several times. Then I did one in a tinted version. I have used both here on this card.

So, everything here has been drawn, coloured, scanned, printed and assembled by me - except the brads - LOL.

8 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Hi Teri, what a fab sketch, I love this, might have a go....it is still white here in Edinburgh, so much so that Brian is heading to Dundee tomorrow for golf...LOL..yipee more crafting time for me..he has been away getting a wee gift for baby Ella, and he has done a good job...walking sticks and snow just don't go together...hope you are well my dear friend. Love Avril xxx

Kim said...

OMG, this is the most beautiful butterfly I've ever seen! Just stunning! Your colors are so bold and gorgeous! Way to go!
Love the made by you papers too! So very talented, sweetie!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

mae said...

Que bella te quedo esa tarjeta!!y la mariposa es maravillosa!!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Wow this butterfly is awesome. It's gorgeous. I love your papers with the peacock feathers. Brilliant card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Aud said...

WOW! This is stunning! So beautiful!♥♥♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Sally H said...

Stunning Teri! I love it!

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Teri. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh my stars ... this is STUNNING!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!
What you haven't figured out how to create your own brads yet???? LOL!!