Monday, 8 February 2010

New Doodle Time

Hiya folks!

Hope you all had a fabby weekend?? Not too much snow I hope for all those across the pond? You guys look after yourselves over there OK?

No card today folks, sorry about that, but I have been a busy bee elsewhere, which includes loads of New Doodles. These are all now available in my blog shop, Delicious Doodles, just in time for starting those St. Patrick's Day projects (17th March)

So here goes:

Shamrock:


Beer Glass:


Guinness Glass:


Leprechaun's Hat:


Leprechaun's Face:


Cheeky Leprechaun:



Have fun peeps!

4 comments:

Lisa B said...

These are adorable Teri! What a great job you did!!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

These are fantastic Teri! LOVE the Cheeky Leprechaun ... you are SO TALENTED!!! Great job!

Kim said...

I adore these! That Leprchaun is going to bring luck my way, I just know it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Avril Ann said...

Geez you have been a busy bee, will be having a Leprechaun, very soon, you know why...LOL. Love Avril xxx