Friday, 26 February 2010

My Namesake. . .

Hiya folks!

Hope you are all well today, safe and warm?? Things are more settled here today - the snow is turning into slush, and coming down as slush too, but things are set to clear up later - woooppeee! It was a job to get up to the school though, no-one has cleared the grounds so all the ladies with prams had a nightmare job getting through that slushiness. It was bad enough for Hazel and I to get through the ankle-high puddles of melting goo, slipping and sliding - ugh!


Enough of my whingeing! Onto my card for today, which is (boo-hoo!) my last Guest piece for Polka Doodles. I have really enjoyed my little stay with these ladies, Thanks Girls!! The theme for this week then is 'Shaped Cards', and I got to use the 'Back to Nature' cd again, which conveniently has a whole section of shaped cards!!


AND there was a little piggie with my name on it! Well, he is named Sherman the Pig (my married surname), so I just had to use that didn't I - LOL. I decided to 'mix and match' with different parts of the shaped section, so I printed off bits here and there, cut them all out and assembled them all together on an arched shaped base card. Everything you see here comes from that cd.


So, it is with a BIG sniff that I say ta-ta to the lovely ladies at Polka Doodles. Thanks again girls for having me - been a pleasure! See you next time for my challenge entry. . .

10 comments:

mae said...

Que tierno ese cerdito!!!Perfecta!!

Babs said...

love this card, its absolutley gorgeous, it really made me smile.
Babs x

Hope Jacare said...

It's been fab working along side you Teri - all your projects have been fabulous!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
What a great card. I love the piggy image and the fact that the front is cut out. It's brilliant. Love the message inside.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nikky Hall said...

Hey Teri - thanks SO much for being guest this month, we've LOVED your creations and sad to see you go..but hopefully back again soon ; )
xxx

Sally H said...

This is wonderful, Teri! I love pigs!

Micki said...

OMG, I LOVE IT. lol that is too freakin' adorable. Yeah, we have melting snow & ice crystals too. It's like dodging a war field here.... hugs

Kim said...

Teri, this is the cutest little piggy ever! I love your design and the back (end) of this piggy card too! Your coloring is the best on this one! I so adore the daisy flowers, my fave, you know!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Dragonlady said...

Ha ha lovely card Teri, I love this CD fro fun cards.

Hugs Ali x

Avril Ann said...

And I am Avril the "Wotsit" how bad is that, LOL, sometime Bovril the Wotsit...great card, love that image, love Avril xxx