Wednesday, 3 February 2010

It's A Dog's Life

Hiya folks, me again!

I am here with my second post today, so scroll down for the first one!


This card is my DT offering at MyGrafico, as it being Wednesday, there is a new sketch:


Our images this week are from Tainted Sweets:


This is what I did with my images after colouring with watercolour pencils:


I used some paw-print backing on orangey coloured card, and some brown organza ribbon from my stash, and did a bit of layering with foam pads for a bit of depth. The flowers are made with punched shapes using left over bits of card from my 'bits box'. God, I need to use up more of those bits - my box has burst its seams!!

Right then folks, let's see you over at MyGrafico with your creations with this little sketchy then!!

12 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is a really cute wee card with a gorgeous image - that wee dog is so sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Karin said...

Just darling! I love the paw printed paper and sweet flower embellishments. Your cards are always exceptional!

Martha said...

so adorable

LINDA said...

Absolutely adorable!!Such a cute little image and The paper is wonderful..
Hugs, Linda

stampinlynn said...

This is adorable... love it tfs...Lynn:)

Saskia said...

Ooh... so sweet and cute!

Saskia :)

Sally H said...

So sweet! I love the little flowers x

Stephanie said...

so cute - love the paw print background!

Kim said...

this one is so vey adorable! I want to adopt this little poochie! Love it, and that paw print paper is so very sweet!
Blessings,
Kim xxx

Tazza said...

I love this card, very cute paper I like what you made out of your wee-bits! I need to use more of mine as well. =D

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!

AnGelCaKe said...

Hi! Teri

Beautiful card.
I love your flowers are so cute.

Angelica