Wednesday, 24 February 2010

A Hint of Spring

Hiya folks, me again!

My second card for today, so scroll down for the first! (If you want to that is - LOL)

I found another challenge to enter the other day, over at Lily of the Valley, and (hoorah for me) you don't need to use their things to enter! They have a yummy sketch, and I hope I am going to have this one in on time as they start a new one tomorrow! EEEkkk!


For my card I used my Crocus image, available at Delicious Doodles, which I coloured with watercolour pencils, and layered with foam pads.


The papers are all from the Funky Hand Wordbook set 'I Do'. My swirl is from a digi-kit that I don't recall the name of, sorry!

The flowers are all Prima flowers from my local craft shop, with vintage style nrads in the centrs. The pearly buttons are ancient leftovers from my Nan's old sewing box. Knew it would come in handy one day - LOL. Ribbon and organza bow from the stash.

I am also entering this one at Totally Gorjuss as they want 'flowers' this week - yep this one checks that box!

Right, off to get this one in before the challenge closes . . . !!

13 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is simply stunning... Love it!!!
Hugs, Linda

Net said...

That's beautiful!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

craftymum said...

Such a stunning card Teri
Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah W XXX
p.s. only 4 days left to enter my first blog candy if you haven't already

Rosis Stöberseite said...

WOW what a wonderful card, beautiful colours
and cute image.
Hugs
Rosi

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Yet another floral masterpiece. You are a dab hand at these cards. Gorgeous again.
Still snowing - it's never stopped all day.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sally H said...

Absolutely stunning! You are on a roll at the moment! Fabulous!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri,

Fab card and love the sketch you followed. I have checked out the site - love one where you don't have to use there stuff to join in.

Hugs Ali x

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card.I love your image and choice of colours. Thanks for joining us on LOTV
-x-

POPPET said...

Gorgeous image and i love the papers too, great job with our sketch, thank you for joining us this time at LOTV,. big hugs Pops x

POPPET said...

Gorgeous image and i love the papers too, great job with our sketch, thank you for joining us this time at LOTV,. big hugs Pops x

Kat said...

This is stunning Teri. Thanks for joining us at TG.

Kat x

ps I have blog candy!

Caz said...

Very pretty card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us this week on LOTV.
Caz
x

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is simply stunning such an elegant card thanks for joiningus at LOTV this week
Hugs Jacqui x