Saturday, 27 February 2010

A Card for Joey

Hiya folks!

Boy, I'm getting later and later posting here - me bad. . .!

This card then is one I made for my team-mate at Winter Wonderland, Joey. She has (the other day) given birth to a lovely little girl - well done hun!!

So I made this for her - but I followed a sketch for it, from the ladies at Stampin' 4 The Weekend. I turned it around for my card:


Here is the card then, which I made with papers and a Toffee Bear kit from Tinker & Co. So cute!

The flowers are made with punches and left over paper from the same kits, with a couple of little bits from my 'bits box' for the centres.


So this is winging it's way to you Joey, should you see this before it gets to you. . .!

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
What a beautiful card this is and for a very nice lady. I'm sure she'll love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kim said...

Just so precious! I love your bear, the sweet soft pinks for the baby girl, and your flowers are darling! Love it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

mae said...

Tus trabajos sn muy lindos!!!saludos!!

Avril Ann said...

If Joey sees this before she gets it, I am wanting her baby...LOL...she is going to love this...so very much...excellent as always...Love Avril xxx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Teri! You did a great job with the sketch :-)

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mummylade said...

it's fantastic, I love the flowers! I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time and good luck.

Kate's Makes said...

This is so pretty Teri :o) Thanks for joining in with us over at SFTW and good luck! Kate

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Toooooooooo sweet my friend! Honestly I walk away for a day and I've missed so many of your creations!! Each one just gets better & better!

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
This is so adorable..what a great card. Love this bear.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn .-D

Di said...

Oh WOW!!!!! this is just so gorgeous! i love it its just so professional and beautiful made me gasp!!!

Thanks For joining SFTW

Hugs Di xxxx

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous, Teri:O) Love the pretty colours and DPs, and that bear is too cute. Great take on Di's sketch.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)