Thursday, 18 February 2010

Been Doodling Again

Hi again folks!

I have been busy doodling again! AND now I am officially Self -Employed, so I can go ahead and plug my store and sponsor wherever I want to without worrying if someone is going to 'grass' me to the Tax Man!! YEAY!

Trouble is, now I shall have to pay National Insurance - boooooo! Still, I will need a pension when I get to retirement age. . .

Right, some new doodles for you, available now at Delicious Doodles, my blog shop:

Tulips:



Lily Bouquet:



Peacock:



Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Clare said...

Wow they are gorgeous hun! just loving the Lily Bouquet, they are all gorgeous but that one is my fave! good news about the self-employement ranks, just a shame about all of the extra cr*p that has to go with it. Atleast you are doing something you love too. Hugs Clare xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I am definately impressed by your doodling. I want some of these so I'm going to go through you site and draw up a list.
Hugs,
Fiona x

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Teri, these doodles are fantastic....love the peacock one..I can just imagine what beauty you could make with that one! The tulips....gotta love those as my hubby is Dutch! and the Lillies....absolutely gorgeous!Fabulous artwork!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Congrats girlfriend!! Your images are ALL fantastic but I'm really loving these lilies! Gorgeous!! Keep 'em coming!!

mulberry station said...

Beautiful sketches, Teri. Congratulations! And good luck. I am sure you will do very well with your store.