Saturday, 6 February 2010

Beautiful Barn Owls

Me again folks!

I did say that I had been on a roll today, so here I am with another posting!!

I have used my Barn Owls image here for this card. You can purchase this image at my blog shop, Delicious Doodles. No colouring or popping up for this one, this is just as it comes!! All I did was layer the image onto a printed border and some coloured card.


I smudged ink and metallic rub on round my card base, the layered card, and on the strip going across. I made a border with a Martha Stewart punch, on top of which I stuck some purple ribbon. Then I made a couple of bows with ribbon from my stash, and attached a little silver heart charm to the white bow using some 5mm loops.

I think I might send this to my Mum as it is her Birthday next week and she just loooooves Owls - note to self - post the bloomin' thing on time!!

Right, here we go with another list for you:

Totally Gorjuss - The Sketch
Daring Cardmakers - 'Amethyst'
Pixie Dust Studio - 'Decorative Borders'

20 comments:

{Jane} said...

Beautiful

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Mel X said...

Lovely card and colours. Those owls are really STUNNING!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Secret Crafter.

Mel X

Barb said...

Beautiful owls, Teri, and with so much detail... amazing :) Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Sally H said...

You are on a roll! This is gorgeous too!

Rein said...

Beautiful card!
thanks for joining in with the daring cardmakers.

Christine said...

Stunning card great take on the challenge thanks for joining us at SCSC

Christine xx

~*Joni said...

Oh Teri, your barn owls are sooo wonderful! I love this image, so simply perfect and well placed on your beautiful card. :D
Please send me an email at jonjinko@hotmail.com so I can get you your Bar-Tender badge for last week's winning entry! :D

SueH said...

Hi Teri, welcome to the Daring Cardmakers.
I’m so pleased you decided to share your card with us. The image is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us this week.

Sue
x

Cathy said...

Beautiful card, those owls are stunning.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

Net said...

I love owls!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us!

blackdragon said...

Hello my friend.... hows things? thanks for the info email.... i shall give it a try very soon.... me and techno stuff... well lets just say i'm a bit thick so i need no kids trying to help.... so i'll need a bit of free time to play.
These owls are totally mind blowing... you really do live up to my name for you... terribly talented teri... when i see your sketches i am just dumb-struck... i like your cute stuff but your sketches are amazing. one of your hearts worked well on metal... that box i did... surprised myself with that cos you had a lot of detail on the roses.
Have a good sunday... you've had a productive saturday!
You are a genius kid!
hugs and mushy slushy stuff.... a very green dragon xxx

Rose said...

thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week with your beautiful creation :)

LINDA said...

OH Teri, these owls are just amazing.You do such lovely images!!!Beautiful card too..
Hugs, Linda

Huckleberry said...

I love the Owl stamp! This is a lovely card.

craftymum said...

Hi Teri
this is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX

Lynda said...

Hi Teri - those owls are simply stunning! Fabulous card - I really hope you remember to post it lol. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Love Lynda xxx

Alex said...

WOW! Those owls are just beautiful! I love the design of this card!

Hope Jacare said...

Wonderful wings project -your owls are beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

Saskia said...

Hello Teri!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with your great work! Good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Michelle said...

Stunning Teri
x Michelle