Thursday, 11 February 2010

Bags of Style

Hiya folks!

Hope you are all well today?? I am covered in dust at the moment, as I have been sanding down the woodwork in my hallway ready to paint it with gloss. Messy eh??


My card today is just for fun! No challenges. . .!! I came across this gorgeous digi-set at Creative Cottage, and just had to have it!! And this is what I made with it!! Just loooove the pink, white and black combo, so sassy!! I made a tote bag with some elements of it the other day too, several posts ago now. Teamed up fabulously with animal patterns - yum!


So, everything you see here is from that digi-set, it is called 'Bags of Style' incidentally. All I added as extras are the little silver dots here and there, and on the bag handle are some glossy pink dots. These are done with Pebeo Touch dimension paints.

That was short and sweet wasn't it?? TTFN!

10 comments:

Micki said...

LOL, while I was browsing your site, you must have been at mine....how funny.
Oh I love this. After all a girl can't have too many purses or bags, and your bag is absolutely fabulous. Glamorous!!!! Love the puff paint.

Sanding woodwork, eh.... yeah, once it warms up, I'll be back to that too.

Hugs....

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is gorgeous. The bag with the trimming ia fabulous and the flowers are just awesome.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Creative Cottage said...

WOW Teri this is awesome, I love the design of your card and how you have used the kit, fabulous work!
thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog and also for sharing your gorgeous card with us, you have made my day!
x

La bottega di Melany said...

wonderful....simply wonderful! how have you done the purse?did you use the big shot?please let me know

Annmaree said...

This is FABULOUS I love it!!!

LINDA said...

OH I LOVE IT!! Such a beautiful card.. That little bag is just wonderful..And all the details are awesome..
Hugs, Linda

Kim said...

Oh, such a fun and girly card. My little Ashlea loves this one! I adore the pinks and black, the purse is fab!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Avril Ann said...

Rather you than me Teri, you hall will be fab once it is finished I am sure. I love this card, fab images and great colours. Love Avril xxx

Stacy said...

FAB!! I love the color combo and the trim on the bag! Super cute!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is tooooo adorable Love the pink/black and of course all the flowers! Awesome!