Sunday, 7 February 2010

Baby's First - Christmas

Morning folks!

Hope you are having a well crafty weekend so far?

First of all, let me say a HUGE Thank You to all who joined us at Winter Wonderland with our very first Blog Hop. We had some gorgeous entries, and I really enjoyed mooching round you all! I suppose you want to know who won the Dufex sheets I had to offer on my blog?

Sorry, but I didn't get to take photos of my little 'Magic Hands' as we did the draw last night, and the light was gone. I can't use the flash as it bleaches out the writing on my bits of paper!! Anyway, wee Hazel did the Lucky Dip thing, and she pulled out:




Well Done hun!! Drop me an email with your postal deets, and I'll whizz it off to you - hope you enjoy using them!

Now then, to this week's theme. Guess what? I am sponsoring Winter Wonderland this week with my little blog shop Delicious Doodles!! YEAY! The winner will get to choose three images from my shop - Good Luck peeps!

So the theme is: Baby's First Christmas, and we also have a gorgeous sketchy done by our very own Anne:


I made a few '1st' images for my shop, a few ladies on the DT have used one or two of them, and so have I for my card. I used Kitty's First and coloured her with my usual watercolour pencils before layering up with foam pads.



Papers are from Tinker & Co, star brads from the stash. The flowers are made from punched shapes with leftover bits from the 'bits box', and some inked edges here and there. Last thing I did was to add some glistening snow writer for a touch of glitteriness, and some blue stickles round the number one.


So, off you go then to Winter Wonderland, and see what other yumminess my DT sister's have to offer!! See you there!

12 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Teri
wow this is gorgeous, luv the 3d on it,fabby embelies, luv it, sue.x

Sally H said...

That's gorgeous! I love the subtle colours and the flowers. Beautiful!

Lesley said...

this is gorgeous huni....i love the image, the colours and ur embellishments are fab!!! stunning...luv n hugs Lesley xx

Mervi said...

Love this, Teri, gorgeous card;-))m

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Teri
Beautiful card love the sketch but really want that cat.
Chris x

Pascale said...

I love the subtle colour on this one Teri and the flowers are gorgeous too. Great images by the way sad I did my card early so didn't get to use it for this one x Hugs Pascale

Avril Ann said...

That is my darling daughter, who has won your blog candy Teri, how lucky is she, her MIL is in hospital this weekend, so I think she is busy with her...I love this card and loved playing with your images...they will fit so many things this year for me, the baby next door has to have a 1st Easter, birthday..great..

Wish I liked Whisky, now my Mum on the other hand..is an old "Soak"..LOL.

I have been stuck in the corner of the kitchen and told not to move..yell for tea, coffee, Brian is hoovering, making beds, etc, Bliss...Love Avril xxx

ps are you going to the Taggers retreat...?xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This card is beautiful. I love the colours and layout and your flowers are gorgeous. What a cute image. I am lovin this one.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

This is soooo cute. Love the detail in this card.
Congrats on your recent wins too - I seem to have seen your name several times.

Hugs Ali x

Lynda said...

This is such a cute card Teri and the image is fab as are the other one's too. I'm sorry I was too quick off the mark too to use them.

Love Lynda xxx

Danielle said...

A really beautiful card Teri! Love your image and colouring and your layering is fab!
Hugs, Danielle

Kim said...

Aw, Teri Doodles, I love it. YOur kitty is darling and once again, no one does the 3D foam pads quite like you do. YOur take on the sketch is fab!
Blessings,
Kim xXx