Tuesday, 12 January 2010

'Tag It' With Birds

Hiya folks!

Hope you are all keeping well? Getting fed up with all the white stuff lying about now. It tried to start melting yesterday, but didn't get very far! Let's hope it tries again today. Did you hear about the poor Aussies? Can you believe it was 37 degrees C there at night??!!! That's hotter than we have EVER had in the daytime here!! One extreme to the next eh?

So, on to the offering of the day, which is for the DT at Tuesday Taggers. This week's theme was chosen by the lovely Avril Ann, and is 'Tag It With Birds'. Up to you guys how you interpret it.


I chose to make a tag using some of the stuff left from the Christmas card making, so it's all from the stash. The only new thing is the image, which is my own design, a Robin, available now at Delicious Doodles, my blog shop. It was a bit small for loads of layering, so I only did one extra layer, which is raised with foam pads. As usual, it is coloured with my watercolour pencils.

Be sure to hop across to Tuesday Taggers for some more yummy inspiration from my DT sister's, and two, yes two Guest Designers - spoilt aren't you?

So there you have it, short but sweet today folks! Might be back later though with something else I am working on. . . (aren't I a tease!)

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is a gorgeous tag. I love the bright colours and your robin is beautifully done.
Stay safe and warm.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Foster said...

This is just darling! What a sweet little Robin! I just LOVE your designs!
Hugs,
Lisa

LiveArt said...

Aaaaw, your Robin tag is soooo sweet!!

Linda

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh so beautiful!! Love you design!! HUGS

Stampin Mindy said...

Such a detailed tag. Love the bird!

Sally H said...

stunning tag! I love your robin (I think I've told you that haven't I?!)

Clarky J said...

That robin is gorgeous Teri - you are soooo talented! Really cute tag pefect for winter x Janet

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh how cute ... I just love this little birdie!!

Michelle said...

Hi Teri
Love your little tag, another great image.
x Michelle

Davi said...

This is the sweetest bird on this tag. Like it being cut out and the way you tied your ribbon,

IsaNorris said...

This is lovely !!!
isax