Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Time

Hiya folks!

It's another Wednesday, and time for a new sketch from Arlana at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We have Heather at Fresh Brewed sponsoring us this week, so if you want to win some of her digi's you had better get playing along! Here is the sketch:


And here is my card!


I made some printed cardstock using papers from Funky Hand, which I also used for the backing papers. I printed the image twice and coloured using my trusty watercolour pencils before cutting and layering. The ribbon is from my stash. To get the pinched effect on it, I just popped a glue dot on the back and squeezed it together - simple! I stuck the sentiment on top of the ribbon. The flower is made using scraps and punches.
Now we want to see your yummy entries - take a nosey round my DT sisters' blogs to see how they made their creations at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! See you there!!

13 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is sooooooo sweet Teri!! I just LOVE how you add dimension to your creations ... and that flower ... WOW it looks awesome!! What fun!! Thanks for always inspiring me!!!

Annmaree said...

Thats the sweetest, so pretty!

Terry Oulboub said...

I love how you colored the beautiful butterfly and the flower is just gorgeous! Your papers are too! ;D

mulberry station said...

Teri, I love how your butterfly card turned out. Yours, Roses and mine all look so different from each others. Even though we used the same image. And Of course, I always love those flowers! Very pretty card!!

Jeannie said...

Too cute for words Teri!
Adore it!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous card Teri!! I love the red & white combo!! The dimension is fabulous!!

Arlana said...

Teri, I love that butterfly image you gals used. didnt remember it. it just so cute and as alwys i love your addded fun flowers. Thanks for everything!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Teri, such a cute card...love your papers and your popped deminsion and of course, I love your flower!!!!

Rose said...

Beautiful work Teri! I love the way you made the butterfly and flower 3D. Awesome!

Kim said...

Incredible card. Love this little 3D butterfly! Your watercolors are always so perfect. Do you blend? with what? Love the big flower!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Katie Skiff said...

Oh!! I love the popped up image!! Great job Teri!! Have a great week!

Heather said...

I love how you popped and colored the image Teri! So sweet!!! The papers and flowers are just gorgeous!!! Thank you for being so kind. It has been a pleasure working with you and the girls at SSW.

Donna said...

Scrummy card Teri, love the dotty papers and your fab decoupaged bug...so sweet :) Donna x