Thursday, 28 January 2010

A Sweet Award For ALL OF YOU

Hiya folks!

How are you all keeping?? My youngest D is back at School today after a couple of days of aches, pains and a raised temp. Who knows what that was all about . . .? Eldest D is still under the weather with a runny nose, sore throat and headache - booooo!

Right, onto business, which this morning is a really sweet award. I have had this now from three lovely ladies, so I thought I ought to sort it. These lovely ladies are: Micki, Joey and Fiona - thanks ladies, you really are sooooo sweet!!

The rules of the award say that I have to:
1) Copy and Paste the award on your blog. (yep)
2) List who gave you the award and link to her blog. (yep)
3) List 10 things that make you happy. (see below)
4) Pass the award onto other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know! (see below also)
Hmn. . . here goes then:

I am thankful -

1: To be ALIVE!!

2: To be in control of all my faculties

3: To nature for providing such a wonderful place to exist

4: To my parents for just being there

5: For being blessed with a loving husband and sole mate

6: For having three healthy and happy (?sometimes?) children

7: That I don't work as I can spend all my time crafting! (selfish me!)

8: That I have a bit of talent to be able to draw

9: That I can use said talent to make others happy

10: For all the lovely friends I have met in Blogland (- pass me the sick bucket!)


Now to pass this on to some other sweet friends and leave them a comment to come and get it. I think I may chicken out here, as I want to pass it on to each and every one of you, for being such a lovely and caring bunch of people. So, as the song goes: 'If you want it, here it is, come and get it!'

1 comment:

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

This is so sweet of you to pass this on to everyone! That is very heart felt and generous! Thank you!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba