Monday, 25 January 2010

Rosie Dee's Sponsor!!

Hi all,

Hope you survived the weekend without any nasties?? Just for a change the sun is out here today, doesn't it make people happy to see the sun when it has been grey for sooooo long!! Yeay!

I have a bit of news for you - this fortnight I am sponsoring the challenge over at Rosie Dee's with my little Blog Shop of digi-images, Delicious Doodles!! I gave the DT three of my Valentine images to play with, and BOY did they work some wonders!!! FABULOUS CREATIONS LADIES!! I am well impressed!! One lucky winner will get all three of the designs they used to make their cards, so go ahead and play along - they'll be glad to see you there!

So, I just had to make a card to play along with them. Yeah, I know it doesn't follow the sketch provided, but I wasn't privvi to that at the time, never mind eh?? And here it is:


I used some deep red deckled edged cardstock for the base, and printed out a square with words on and spots round the edge. The central hearts image is from Funky Hand. Then I used my Heart design and printed it fairly large with the wording typed on before-hand. This I coloured with my usual watercolour pencils, and I also layered the little rose with foam pads.

I stuck a gorgeous fluffly black feather behind it for a bit of drama, and popped some little puffy hearts in the corners - voila! Job done!
I am selling a few of these on my ebay shop, so we'll see how they go on there. . .

7 comments:

Clare said...

Such a beautiful, beautiful card Teri!!! i love the black feather & your watercolouring is fab. I love your work, hugs Clare xxx

Mervi said...

Thanks for these great images, it was just a fun to play with them, you'll see more later... Fab card;-))m

Saskia said...

Hello Teri!

Thanks for being our sponsor on Rosie-D's Challenge! It's great to work with your digi's!!

Big hug, Saskia :)

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous card, Teri!! I love the elegant look!! The feather is a perfect embellishment!!

Donna said...

Such a stylish and elegant card Teri, the black feather is so beautiful :) Donna x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Whoo Hoo ... I'm going to hop on over and check it out & hopefully play along!! Your card is adorable (as always)! Love the fluffy black feathers ... cool touch!!

KymKreates said...

this is beautiful!!! I will have to check out the challenge.
Kym