Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Recycled Xmas

Hiya folks!

Sorry I am late with this post, but I spent most of the night with my head down the loo being rather poorly, and have only just decided to surface temporarily to make this post. Feeling OK now, sort of, but just really dizzy and bleaugh (is that a word??)

My card today is for my DT offering at Tuesday Taggers, and has been set by the lovely Lyn aka Blackdragon. She is one tough cookie, and wants us to use our leftover Christmas stuff, but in a non-christmassy way - eeeekkk!!


So, I got the leftover wrapping paper out and covered a cardstock base with it, and punched out some flowers with the same paper. Then I rummaged round in the decorations box, (which is still waiting to go back in the loft - men!!) where I found a gift dec that hadn't been used. This resembles a flower and is so lovely I just had to use it! Then I generated the sentiment on the old compy, and it just fell together from there!

Some news - we are having a DT Call at Tuesday Taggers, which closes on 1st February, so if you fancy your chance at being on a really relaxed DT, then pop over to Tuesday Taggers for all the deets! Good Luck all!

14 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This tag is beautiful. I hope you are taking care of yourself, you sound well under the weather. Time to cosy in.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sheng said...

Oh, wow!! What a beautiful card using xmas left overs.

xoxo

Annmaree said...

WOW thats awesome and blingy! Love the tinsel flower, too cool!

PaperCrafty said...

Beautiful card, Teri!! Hope you are feeling better!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh so clever Teri!! I love this and how you've done the challenge!! ;) HUGS

Lauren Hatwell said...

That's one tough challenge and you've carried it off beautifully. Hope you're feeling better soon. Lauren x

Lauren Hatwell said...

That's one tough challenge and you've carried it off beautifully. Hope you're feeling better soon. Lauren x

Avril Ann said...

Fab card Teri, hope you are okay.....hugs Avril xxxx, been in bed all day too, must be something in the air....xxxx

PatR said...

This card is gorgeous Teri. Love the paper and of course the gorgeous decoration. Do hope you are feeling better now you poor dear.
Love, Pat xx

joey said...

Another gorgeous creation Teri this is beautiful!, hope you are feeling real better soon,x

Sally H said...

Fabulous! I managed to salvage some bits of cracker, but not sure what to do with them!

Kim said...

Oh, hun, I'm sayinga a little prayer for you! Look at you, sick and still posting beautiful cards like this one! This i stunning. I love the recycled bow and paper! Go rest, feel better!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Terry Oulboub said...

Black Dragon tough? HAHAHA -- she's a sweetie, huh? She hails great things about you too Teri - you are both very talented and I'm so happy to be on teams with both! Woo hoo! Wow, Teri, I love this card - it is amazing! That gift decoration is gorgeous! Wooooo...just love it! ;D

Michelle said...

Hi Teri
Sorry to hear you poorly girl! Hope you're feeling a bit better now. Love your card and you're right that decoration was just begging to be used!
I absolutely love your latest stuff, the damask car is stunning and the totoise one of the few cuties I would use, it's brilliant. You're so good with words too!
x Michelle