Wednesday, 13 January 2010

New MyGrafico Sketch

Hi folks!

Second posting today, scroll down if you want to see the first!

So, it's time for the next sketch at MyGrafico, which was quite challenging to follow! Here it is:


We got to use some lovely images from Black Leaf: available from the MyGrafico Shop


And here is what I made with them. It is a Valentines card, but with a twist!



You get to pull out the left section to see what's on the inside!



I have used digital papers that I bought from Funky Fairies a while back, sadly they have decided to close down so I can't give you a link for them, sorry!


I hope you come and join us at MyGrafico - there is a customer blog hop too on Friday - keep your eyes peeled for that

15 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This card is so sweet - what a wonderful Valantine's Day card it will make.
Believe it or not, it's snowing here again!!!
Hugs,
Fiona x

PaperCrafty said...

Teri, this is too cute!! I love the fun fold!!

Lisa B said...

WOW! This is wonderful! I love the idea. SO much detail..great job!

LINDA said...

Teri, this is just fantastic !! Love the fold, great papers to..Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Martha said...

ahhh how cute, love the little surprise :)

Stampin Mindy said...

Awe! This is very cute, love the stars. Creative card!

Annmaree said...

OH WOW that is sooo neat!!! what an idea!

Mary said...

I love this! Great card and a fun way to change up the sketch.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is fantastic and very clever!! Love your choice of digis & colors!!

Kim said...

Oh hun, I really can't tell that you had to think about this one! Crazy about it! your take on the sketch is fabo! love the little pull out and those digi pps are yum!
you nailed it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Bogner's said...

This is such a fun and creative card! I love the papers you used and the sentiment is fabulous!

Avril Ann said...

Yummy a bloghop, can't wait, oops, I have just used the word that I have assured my grandson is not in the dictionary.....you are a cheeky thing, you see I don't drink alchohol, I just play with it....LOL....Love the valentines card, I did not know that Funky Fairies had shut down...pity that, also is the card for someone "Special"...love Avril sss

AnGelCaKe said...

WOW!!!

Your card is AMAZING.

Bravo =)

Stephanie said...

I absolutely LOVE this, Teri!! What a fabulous Valentine card that features stars! All the colors & patterns perfectly go with each other...fabulous :)

Tazza said...

Great Card and I love your blog your a wonderfully talented designer and I can't wait to see more! Following!