Monday, 4 January 2010

New Home

Hiya folks!

Hope this Monday morning finds you all safe and well?? Did you all have a creatalicious weekend? I finished up some new doodles, which I will be posting later on today, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

My card today is a bit late in appearing, so I hope I get it in on time. I followed the sketch at Papertake Weekly, and there is a new one tomorrow, so fingers crossed it's in time. . . !


There are a few challenges with 'New Beginnings' as a theme, so I chose to go with a New Home for my card. I have used digital images and papers from Cuddly Buddly - 'Teddy's New Home' the set is called, but it had Bees in the set too, and those are what I used here. They were all printed out, and then assembled in layers with foam pads - no colouring required! Yeay! All I did extra, was to add some inky edges here and there, and here it is - finished!


Right, the other challenges this card is for:

Stampin' For The Weekend - New Beginnings


22 comments:

joey said...

Gorgeous card Teri the colours are beautiful. Joey.x

Sally H said...

Fabulous card, Teri! Very spring-like

Micki said...

Beautiful card. Again, your layering is fab. Love it.

hugs

Maria Matter said...

Hi Teri!
this is a gorgeous card hun, I love it's 'happy' look! Adorable images too!

Blessings, Maria

Christine said...

Stunning card Teri, I love this particular sketch.
Christine xx

Avril Ann said...

Fab Card Teri, and gives me a good giggle....on Christmas Day, Tommy was given a Club Penguin Bee, Jenny (16) said this looks like a Bee, but it has wings....? Well Teri a rush to the toilet was in order....she thought they flew with their Tail (Sting)...I don't know where she gets her brains....would you believe at school she is Credit in every subject....makes you wonder...LOL....dying to get to my shed.....but we have run out of salt....Brian is back at work tonight so hopefully he will bring some home....have a great day. Hugs Avril xxx

Stampin Mindy said...

This is ADORABLE! I love the stamp! The papers and colors are darling. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Juanita said...

This card is so cute, I like how the papers work perfectly with the image, I guess that's why you get digi sets :).

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Jacki Randolph said...

This is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

Cathy said...

Beautiful card, and a fabulous papers.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Eleftheria said...

really beautiful!! i love the 3d bees and the keys at the top corner!!! really beautiful colours!!!!

Mummylade said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the STFW challenge this week and good luck.

Nancy said...

AWWW this is so cute, Teri:O) That image is just adorable, lovely colouring. Great 3D effect. The papers are pretty, love the colours.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

LilyPuss Cards said...

gorgeous!! thank you for joining us at SFTW..
Hugs
Jan...x

Krista said...

I just love the bees in your card. So cute!! Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Fussy and Fancy.

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

PaperCrafty said...

This is too cute Terri!! I love the little bees!!

Barbara said...

Fabulous, love the colours and papers you've chosen.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our first challenge - good luck.
Barbara
xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous new home card, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Kaz said...

Fab card, love your style.
Kaz xx

Tracey said...

Fab card Teri, perfect for a new home card :)

Thanks for joining the SFTW challenge.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Jennifer Scull said...

what a fabby card! I love this one! :)