Wednesday, 6 January 2010

MyGrafico Blog Hop

Hi again folks.

Second post today, so scroll down for the first one!

This post sees my first creation as DT member for MyGrafico - yeay!! This being Wednesday means I am on the Wednesday Sketch Team at MyGrafico, and here is the sketch we got to work with today:


Now, we are having two blog hops this week so you have two chances to win this cute digi set the teams have used: Zenware Designs Circus!


Here is the card I made using the sketch, and the cute little Seal image from the set:

The papers I used here are from The Creative Cottage, the 'Let's Party' set. I raised the main image panel with foam pads, and also layered my image after colouring with watercolour pencils. The sentiment is computer generated.

Back to the Hop!! Hopefully you will have got to me from Jennifer. If you get lost along the way, you need to start with our DT co-ordinator Martha.

Be sure to leave a comment at each designer's blog for a chance to win this entire set! One member of the DT (previously chosen) will be randomly selecting a winner from all comments left on her blog. Which designer? Well that's a secret . . . so leave a comment on all of them so you don't miss out on your chance to win!

You can also win by playing along with both of this week's challenges! On Monday, Team A used a theme 'the Old and the New' using the Circus set. Today's Team B uses the sketch this week. Enter both challenges and double your chances to win!

Now you need to leave a comment here and then hop along to the next DT member which is Janna.


Good Luck everyone!!

22 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

I absolutely love this card. great colours and the image is so cute - I like the sketch too!

Hugs Ali x

Jennifer said...

This is sooo cute! I love the colors in your patterned paper. Great job!!

Elaine Maffessoni Machado said...

Perfect!!! I loved it!!!

Kim said...

Yay...new DT spot, congrats to you! These stamps are fun. Love your take on the sketch. You rocked it and your image is fab, as always! Have fun on this new team!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

AnGelCaKe said...

Hi!! Teri

Bravo!! your card is adorable..I love the colors.

Angelica

Karin said...

This card is so cute! Great job on the sketch and I love the colors you chose!

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute!! Great sketch and the little seal is darling!!

Bogner's said...

I love this card! I like the stars and the star frame. So much fun! And your coloring is amazing! Can't wait to see what is in store for the rest of our term!

Martha said...

beautiful card, its awesome :)

Cheryl said...

Cute! Love your coloring on the seal.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very. very cute!!!

cjsmom said...

what an adorable card!

Stampin Mindy said...

Very cute card, love the colors and that stamp is adorable!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Thanks for introducing me to this blog hop. Its such fun and all the cards are absolutely amazing. I love your card. You've used a lot of white to keep it clean and unfussy but there's still a lot going on. Really nice. Lauren x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Thanks for introducing me to this blog hop. Its such fun and all the cards are absolutely amazing. I love your card. You've used a lot of white to keep it clean and unfussy but there's still a lot going on. Really nice. Lauren x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oops, think I might have left comments at the start AND at the end but hey, its definitely a two comment card....Lx

Mimiko said...

This is so lovely and cute :)

Mary said...

Lovely card! Happy to have you on Team B with me!

ScrapinShana said...

I love the papers you used and the coloring on the seal! Awesome card, too cute =)

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is super cute! I love seeing how different everyone's work is! Glad to be working with you!

Janna :)

Stephanie said...

This is so sweet - love the colors you used and all the layers! Looks terrific :) so excited to be on the dt w/you!

Janice said...

How cute! I love this little seal!