Wednesday, 27 January 2010

My Cherry Pie

Hi again!

This is my second post today, please scroll down for Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


My fourth offering for MyGrafico already - where has this month gone to?? This week we are using this set 'Love Grows Here' by Lyndsay's Stamp Stuff which you could win:


Cute huh? Here is the sketch we worked with too, designed by the lovely Mary:


And this is my take:


The Heart papers are also from the MyGrafico store, by Cupcake Cutiees (appropriately enough!) I made them into greyscale so I could recolour to whatever I wanted, which happened to be red. The spotty paper is by Funky Hand.

I used plain card for the image backing. The Cake and the Chrries have been coloured using my watercolour pencils, and I layered up with foam pads. Last thing I did was ink the card edges.

Right, head over to the MyGrafico Challenge Blog and take a nosey round our lovely DT creations for some extra inspiration, and have a go!!

I am also entering this into the challenge at Pixie Cottage which is for 'Red and Pink'.

25 comments:

Karin said...

This is super cute! I love the dimentional cherry and your papers are wonderful! Well done!

Micki said...

OMG, I LOVE this set...and love your card. :-)

Hey I left you an award on my blog :-).


hugs

Beautiful Greetings said...

What an adorable card! I love the heart shaped cherries! Thank you for entering this in The Pixie Cottage Challenge!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love this layout and the papers and colours you have used. This is a great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute!! Love the cherry cupcake!!

Bogner's said...

I really love how you added the cherries! Beautiful. Love it! Great job with the sketch.
Rachel B

CraftyC said...

Its beautiful Teri, yummy cupcake!
Clairex

Stephanie said...

Just adorable!! Love the popped up cherry on the cupcake & the gorgeous patterns you used!!

Martha said...

just awesome, love your papers

Michelle said...

Very cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

Great card and love the cupcake, yummy.

Hugs Ali x

Sally H said...

Beautiful card, hun! love it!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this, so bright and cheerful. Marianne x

Lesley said...

Hi Teri..this is gorgeous i love the image...and its a gorgeous sketch..luv n hugs Lesley xx

Kim said...

oooo, I love these stamps! I may just have to get them. I love your cupcake! Such a delicious little card. Your take on the sketch is beautiful!
Blessings
Kim xXx

Michelle Rivera said...

Very sweet card. love the colors.
Hugs
Michelle
http://love4papercrafts.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

This is sooo cute! I love the sentiment with the cherries. Great job!

AnGelCaKe said...

HI! Teri

Good job ...I love your cherry hearts with dimension.

stampinlynn said...

Wonderful love everything about it tfs...Lynn:)

Nancy said...

This is so gorgeous, Teri:O) Love the pretty papers and colours, that cupcake looks yummy, cute cherries:O)
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Teri! Your cupcake is delicious and your detailing is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week!
hugs
Risa:)

CreaRenata said...

What a cute image! Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage!

Anne said...

A cute card with beautiful details. Thansk for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Hugs, Anne

Tammy said...

FABULOUS!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage and hope to see you again!! Good Luck!