Friday, 8 January 2010

More New Doodles

Hiya folks!

So sorry, no card today! Been too busy trying to find the car, hacking through the ice shelf that surrounds it. My back is killing me and my hands aren't faring any better either! Hope they'll work for me tomorrow!

In the meantime I have some new Doodles for you, available now at Delicious Doodles. I was asked if I could do a Duck image for one of my customers, so I came up with two!! Here we go:

Mother and Duckling:


Mandarin in Frame:


And that Rosebud I was on about a couple of posts ago:


Have fun, and don't forget, if you send me a picture I can load your creation onto my customer gallery in Delicious Doodles.

2 comments:

Sally H said...

All stunning! Thank you so much! I will be buying all three as soon as I've finished my tea! x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
these are not doodles - they are works of art. They are beautiful. I will have to speak nicely to hubby.
Hugs,
Fiona x