Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Mega Candy - Let's Try Again!!

Hiya folks.

Had to get out of my sick bed to go fetch the little one from school, so when we got home I thought - let's do that draw again while I am up!

So, without further ado - another drumroll please!


The winner of the second draw for my Mega New Year Candy is:


Lilac Anglia!! Yeay - well done hun!

If you would care to get in touch with your postal details, I'll get the goodies off to you ASAP!!


Many thanks again to all who took part in my candy draw, and well done everyone for taking my followers well over the expected 100 mark - thanks guys. much appreciated!! I hope you find my wee blog interesting enough to stay around and not disappear into thin air!! LOL

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

O WOW

Thank You so much Teri,
and thank you Marianne,

These will be put to good use, and the cards will be sold to make money for local charities.
I have emailed you,
Hugs
A very happy Angie aka lilacanglia

Yvonne said...

Well done hun . xx

Avril Ann said...

Well Done Angie, I cannot think off anyone more deserving, and all the causes that will benefit....your daughter just loves getting her picture taken....what a sweetheart, Hugs Avril xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you soon feel better Teri. Bet your daughter was delighted to have such an important job again. Congrats Angie, fellow DT member. Marianne x

Terry Oulboub said...

Congratulations Lila! ;) Teri, your daughter is so cute! :D

Nikki said...

Congrats :)to the 2nd lucky girl
Nikki