Monday, 18 January 2010

Mega Blog Candy Winner

Hiya folks!

As promised earlier, I am here to post the winner of my Mega New Year Blog Candy.

I had hoped to reach 100 followers during the Candy, but BOY - you guys!! Have you seen it?? almost 200 now - Woweeee peeps!! Many, many thanks to all who participated in the draw, well over 150 names to cut out and put in the pot!

My youngest, Hazel, has done us proud again with her 'magic hand':


And (drumroll please) - ta-da! She picked out:
MARIANNE at MARIANNE'S CRAFTROOM.


Well done Marianne - now I have to find a box big enough to post this lot in!!

If you let me know your postal details hun, I'll get the box out to you ASAP.

Thanks again to all who entered.

**********

I will have another Candy at the end of this month, but that is part of a Blog Hop with Winter Wonderland, which is on 31st January, so keep your eyes peeled for that one peeps!

Hugs to all,

Teri xx

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Teri
Thanks so much for choosing me but I have e-mailed you and asked you to draw again. I have been so lucky just lately and already won Jacqui's candy today that I would like someone else to be lucky too. Marianne x

PaperCrafty said...

Congrats Marianne!! Teri, your daughter is adorable!!

Kim said...

Yay! congrats to Marianne! Enjoy ALL these yummy treats!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Linapyssel said...

Congrats to you Marianne!! You are so lucky!
Hugs Lina

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Congrats MArianne! AWESOME!
HUGS
QLR

Belyona said...

Congrats, MARIANNE!!!

Terry Oulboub said...

Marianne, that was so very generous of you to pass up your goodies like that - what a lovely person you are! :-)