Sunday, 10 January 2010

Cuddly Buddly Christmas

Hiya folks!

Hope your weekend is going well? Hubby rescued the flat roof yesterday afternoon, so no worries about it collapsing anymore. He also cleared the path at the front of the house, and dug a bit more off the road for the car to get in and out easier. He's gonna suffer for that today!! I still ache from my marathon digging session!!

Onto my card for today, which is my DT creation for Winter Wonderland. We have a sketch for you this week, designed by our very own Anne:


I chose to use a couple of digital sets from Cuddly Buddly and mix and match them for the card. The brads are from my stash. I printed all the bits out first and them assembled and layered with foam pads here and there. Really quick and easy this time!


There you have it then. Now you get to play! Head over to Winter Wonderland and take a nosey round my DT sisters' blogs for some more yummy inspiration.

Finally, a big Thank You for all of your interest in becoming one of our DT members. We are currently trawling through and making up a shortlist for us all to vote on - it's been fun looking through your blogs - BOY it's gonna be a difficult decision. . .!!

12 comments:

Teri said...

Another beauty Teri ... with an adorable image and a fabulous combination of papers! I really love your cards :o)

Teri xx

Pascale said...

Hi Teri I love the digi image really cute and your colours work so well great card. Hugs Pascale

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love the mix of different papers and the image is absolutely fantastic. It's beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynda said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Teri - love the image and the layering.

Love Lynda xxx

Annmaree said...

Oh Cuddly Buddly rocks! and so does that card, just awesome!

Sally H said...

That's a gorgeous card, Teri! Very cute and I love your colour combi!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a cute digi image and of course your dimension addition is awesome!! Really cute card Teri!!
Still keeping my fingers crossed on the DT ...

joey said...

Beautiful card Teri I love those papers! it looks so clean and fresh. Joey.x

Avril Ann said...

Teri, I love this card, so very much, the image is adorable and the papers you have used are amazing.....Hugs Avril xxx

ps Snowing again here today in Edinburgh....

Sue said...

Gorgeous card super cute image,lovely papers, sue.x

Kim said...

Such a sweet card Teri! Love that 'lil kitty cat nd the presents are cuuuuuute. your papers are great and so is that sketch. You guys soak the sore muscles in some epsom salts, it works.
Blessings,
kim xXx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is just darling!! Such a fabulous job on the sketch!! HUGS