Sunday, 13 December 2009

Winter Wonderland - Nativity

Hi folks!

Hope the weekend is good for you so far. Well, we are almost there! 12 days and counting. . .!! EEEK - I'm sure there is something I have forgotton to get. . . ever get that feeling?

Anyway, it's Sunday, so time for another theme at Winter Wonderland, which this week is 'Nativity'. As ever, it is completely open to interpretation, you don't have to do a card, it could be a gift box/tag/ATC, whatever!



I chose to do a little boxed set with matching bag. For the box set I used a template from our lovely sponsor, Regina from The Cutting Cafe. I made some Christmas cards and envelopes with images and papers from Cuddly Buddly. The bag was made using another template from The Cutting Cafe after printing out some thin card for it. I cut a hole in the box lid following the template, then stuck some acetate behind it.


So simple to do with the templates. The hardest job was cutting out the envelopes and taking the photo!! Your turn then, head across to Winter Wonderland and see what my DT sisters have come up with, some excellent inspiration there!


5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
These are all gorgeous. I love the colours, beautiful pinks, and the images are so sweet. This makes an amazing set.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Pascale said...

Such fab projects Teri I feel inspired to go and do something more creative now, Hugs Pascale

joey said...

Teri these have blown me away so beautiful! fantastic projects love them. Joey.x

Lynda said...

An absolutely stunning box set - so much detail!

Love Lynda xxx

~ Ali ~ said...

This is fab, love it.