Sunday, 27 December 2009

Thank You!

Hi folks.

Hope your christmas weekend is going well. Nice to see you here in my little corner.

It's the time of year when we all say a 'Thank You' for the gifts we have recieved over christmas. That is our new theme at Winter Wonderland this week - 'Thank You'.

I would like to say a BIG 'Thank You' to everyone who reads my waffling here in blogland. You have all been so supportive, leaving lovely comments on my little creations, all the encouragement and love you give leaves me feeling all warm. I am so grateful to each and every one of you for spending some time here with me. (OMG - pass the sick bucket! - LOL) Sorry, I ain't too hot on sentiment - just ask the kids!

So without any further ickiness, here is my card for the theme:



I made the whole image into a card, with a shaped fold behind it. I printed out the image a few times and coloured with watercolour pencils before layering it with foam pads. Then I laid it on another small piece of card and traced round the bottom half of it. I cut that out leaving a tab at the top, which I stuck to the back of Teddy's head to make the fold so it can stand up.

The image is the same as the Valentine Bear, but I removed the bow bit and put 'Thank You!' in the heart instead. I will load this image onto my blog shop , Delicious Doodles, a bit later on if you like.

While I am here, I am going to enter this into a couple of challenges which also have the theme of 'Thank You'. These are at Papertake Weekly, and also at C.R.A.F.T.

So, for some more fabby inspiration, head over to Winter Wonderland and see what my DT sisters have come up with for their Thank You cards.

11 comments:

Trimgym said...

That is just soooo cute Teri, I love it. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

sugar n spice said...

This is just adorable, a real cutie, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Good luck in the draw.

Suzi DT x

PaperCrafty said...

This is too cute Teri!! I love how you used the image for the card shape!!

Donna said...

Fantastic thank you card Teri, I love how you have used the image as the card...its too cute! Thank you for joining us at PTW this week :) Donna x

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just gorgeous ! What a cute bear !! I love this :-)


Thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just gorgeous ! What a cute bear !! I love this :-)


Thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along in this weeks C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - "Thank you"! A lovely card - great teddy Teri! Cheers Claire x

Lynda said...

Awww Teri this is the sweetest thank you card ever. He's so cute.

Love Lynda xxx

Rose said...

What a gorgeous teddy, I love how you've made him into a card!

Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose x

Magda said...

Wooow, fantastic project Teri! I love your teddy.
Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge & good luck.
Magda x

Kaz said...

Awwww this is fantastic....love the image!
Kaz xx