Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Sweet Sketch #28

Hi all.

Welcome to my little blog spot, hope your day is a good one. All is well here, apart from it being dark and damp again. The little one is back at school after her tummy bug, but now I have my eldest at home with a 'sore tummy and headache'.

Darn schools are such fleapits spreading germs all over. Wish they were allowed to use bleach to clean in the loos, but 'Health and Safety' have stopped that as it is a nasty chemical!!??? Years ago when I worked with bleach and sterilising fluids in the pub, we took a safety course to cover how to use these safely, whatever happened to that?? Cost too much I suppose.

That's enough of my moaning for today. On to the card, which today is my DT creation for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We are on Sketch 28, and are being sponsored this time by Sally-Ann at Digi Stamp Boutique.



I chose one of the new creations, a lovely Teddy named Coco. Well, I bought the set actually, so I could use the other images for other projects I have in mind. I coloured with my watercolour pencils, and layered it a bit too.



My papers are from Tinker & Co., Vintage Milly set. The frame for the sentiment was from Raspberry Road Designs, but I fiddles with it in photoshop to get the right size for what I wanted. The flowers are punched from spare bits of card, with some ink on the petals.

I hope you will join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week - you could win a $15 voucher to spend at Digi Stamp Boutique!!

12 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so cute Teri love how you layered the cute bear!!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi teri,
What a gorgeous Thank You card.
The papers are fabulous and the image is ever so sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

mulberry station said...

Oh, I just love Coco! You did a fantastic job with the sketch Teri! Love how you colored him!

Lisa T said...

Great card! I love the dimension and you colored him in so wonderfully with your watercolor pencils!

Rose said...

Adorable Teri! This bear is so sweet! I have him and can't wait to use him!

Jeannie said...

Just adorable! Great papers and really just like it's all around cuteness!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana said...

Teri, I love how you used coco the layer and coloring is just so fun. It all just so sweet!!!

LINDA said...

This is just to cute.. Love the sweet little bear..
Hugs, Linda

♥Liz Weber♥ said...

Gorgeous card Teri - just love what you did with that very cute image and sweet sketch!

PaperCrafty said...

Very sweet card Teri!! Love your flower accents!! Wonderful job!!

Donna said...

Super sweet litte card Teri, the papers are so sweet and the flowers are incredibly pretty :) Donna x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow, you have been busy Teri! Look at all those posts since last Wednesday. Your bear is adorable. Love how you popped him up and I also love those flowers again!