Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Sweet Sketch #27

Hi all!

Another Wednesday, hope this one finds you all well?

It's time for another sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday, can't believe it's week #27 already, doesn't time fly!??


We have another lovely sponsor, which this time is Merrigan from Bee Crafty. We had the chance to play with two of her images each, so I chose a Christmas one, and a non-Christmas one. Don't know about you guys, but I'm getting a bit fed up doing Christmas cards now. Just need to finish writing mine out, then that's it!! Perhaps I'll enjoy Christmas a bit more when I'm done worrying if I've done everything!!

So, on to the cards then. First up is the Christmas version, on which I used 'Fluffy Bunny Christmas'. I only layered the baubles on this one, as it was a bit fiddly. The image was coloured with my trusty watercolour pencils. The papers used here are from Funky Hand. I put some gold mirri card behind the image for a bit more bling, as well as the glitter everywhere!!



Hope you girls on the DT don't mind, but I'm entering this card at DU2DS where they want Red, Green and a Neutral, as well as a digi-image, and also at Rosie Dee, where they want Red, Green and Bling. Well, I have loaded the glitter on this one, so that's my bling bit!!

The next card I made using the 'Whimsical Girl Butterfly Catcher' image, again coloured with my watercolour pencils and layered only once. Papers are a freebie which I got from MyGrafico. I layered the picture onto some lovely pink glittery card, but you can't see that well in this pic. Naff lighting again I'm afraid!



Ribbons for both cards are from my stash.

Now guys, if you would like to win some of these images then get on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and have a play with the sketch! There are loads of DT samples to see this week, plenty of inspiration to be had! Hope to see your entry there soon!!

16 comments:

Saskia said...

Hi Teri!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's with your lovely work!! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Two beautiful cards in gorgeous colours. The images are charming. I really like these.
Hugs,
Fiona x

mulberry station said...

How cute are these??? I love the paper for both cards Teri. I really like how the oranments pot on the first card. Two very cute cards!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

As always beautiful cards Terri!!!

Rose said...

Beautiful cards Teri! Your work is just so neat and lovely! Have a wonderful day!

Jeannie said...

We almost always use the same images, don't we?

Your cards are always great!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous cards Teri!! I love them both!!

Lisa T said...

Beautiful cards! That bunny looks how I feel. :)

Sandra said...

A couple of cuties. Love the bunny with the bauble hanging off his ear. Thanks for joining us on the latest Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge.
Sandra x

Kelly Landers said...

Teri, your images, coloring and paper choices coordinate so perfectly together on each of your cards! Love them!!

Arlana said...

Teri, You cards are so sweet. Sure do love the bunny one!!! But there both adorable. Good luck and I hope you win.

brenda said...

Hi Terir

Great cards, nice layerings of glitter, very seasonal.

Thank you for sharing with us at Rosie D's this week.

B x

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Gorgeous card Teri, so cute!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's Challenge Blog .

We hope to see you again soon!

Rosie
x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Teri, your two cards are darling. I love the Christmas Bunny and the glitter you added around the edge. The Whimsical Girl Butterfly is darling with all the dimension that you added to it. Your star card above is also very darling.

Chris said...

A gorgeous card and the image is wonderful. Love your colouring and design. Thanks for joining us on DU2DS this time. Chris :)

Bee said...

Lovely cards and background papers. Great use of subtle colour and highlights on fluffy bunny. Always nice to visit your very creative blog :)