Sunday, 6 December 2009

Santa's Birthday Blog Hop

*** Hopefully this will stay at the top until Tuesday! For newer postings, please scroll down, thanks! ***

Hi all!

Welcome to the Tuesday Taggers Blog Hop!

Today is a special day for two people (at least!) First up is our very own Avril Ann - Happy Birthday hun! Then it's a very famous person indeed - good old Santa himself was born today!

We are celebrating this fact with our very own 2 day Blog Hop!

If you have come here from Pat's blog, then you are on the right track, if not, then pop over to the Tuesday Taggers blog for the start, and all the details of how to enter. I have put some of it below in yellow.

You could win some images from my very own blog shop, Delicious Doodles, as each teamie is giving away the image they have used for their card! How cool is that eh?!!

"So what do you need to do?

Firstly make sure you visit every blog in turn and collect the letters left there. Each TT team member has a project made using a digi image from Delicious Doodles. To be in the draw to win that image you must leave a comment on their blog (each individual blog). Then hop on to the next and so on.

At the end there will be 3 main prizes given by The Stampman. You will find them along the way and you must comment on each of the stampman teams blogs to be in the main prize draw AS WELL as giving the correct answer from all the letters you have collected.

At the last blog you will be directed back here to email your answer to the Tuesday Taggers email. It would be lovely to see a comment here too of how you have found the hop and if it's your first visit or you are a regular visitor so do let us know :0) "




So, if you want to win this lovely Golden Eagle image, leave me a comment on my blog here, and I will put you into the draw. The winner of my image here will be posted here on Tuesday 8th December when I make my new Tuesday Taggers Challenge posting.

These are all digital image files, so, when I recieve your email address I will email your Jpeg image right back at you (as long as I am still awake that is!)

Right then. I suppose you need my letter don't you? My letter is the letter 'R'. Ok so now you need to pop across to your next stop, which is Debbie's Blog.

I am also entering this card into the Pixie Dust challenge #2, as they want to see 'Gold, Brown and Cream' this fortnight. My first time entering here, as I missed the first ever challenge! Darn it!! So I am going for it this time, fingers crossed.

OK, so good luck all with the hop! See you back here on Tuesday with the results of the draw (well, mine anyways!)

35 comments:

Sally H said...

That is stunning! I think I might have to get that image for my brother's birthday card! You are so talented!

blackdragon said...

Hi ya Teri... i'll comment here... i wanna be in the draw!!!!!
Love your eagle... your osprey was a dream to work with and i hope you dont mind me 'darkening' it a bit... it lent itself to my style perfectly.
Have a smashing sunday... its our monthly trip to my dads... its very difficult getting my nan in the car... grandad too... and where ever we go we have to take the raised loo seat... electic scooter... wheel chair... bag of 'spare clothes' oh i hate going out!!!!!
love lynx

Lisa said...

Hi Teri, Wow such an elegant card! Super image. Now off to visit the next blog.

Lisa x

Avril Ann said...

Hi Teri this Osprey is awesome, thank you for letting us use you fantastic images on our hop today...Hugs Avril xxxx

Christine said...

Hi Teri, my first visit to your blog. Beautiful card, a super Golden Eagle image, love how you have matted and layered.
Off to check Debbie's blog
Christine xx

JulyeB said...

very powerful image ,fab card thanks Julye

xxNikkixx said...

your card is stunning...hugs nikki xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Count me in please - I'm just about to start the hop. Your card is awesome.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kim said...

Teri, your card is stunning! I love your eagle and your masculine design is incredible! I've got to get busy hoppin'....
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sarah Anderson said...

Beautiful card, my hubby would love this as a birthday card :)

Nicola said...

Lovely card, thanks for the blog hop, Nicola.

georgina said...

I love the originality of this card,amazing, luv Georginaxx

Josephine said...

A beautiful image made even lovlier by the presentation. Thanks for sharing.

Debs said...

Lovely card Bee

Debs said...

Lovely card Bee

AliMayes said...

WOW - your eagle is fabulous and perfect for a masculine card too! Thanks for the letter and off I go again.

marysanders123 said...

What a beautiful card Teri! I was just out blog hopping and stubbled across your blog from pixie dust studio where you entered your eagle card. What a delight to find you gals have a hop going on. I'm going back to the beginning and follow along!

Thanks and many blessings
Mary

Evelyn C said...

what a superb eagle - really stunning and could be used for lots of projects - good luck witht the pixi dust challenge x off tocontinue hopping

Artyjen said...

I agree it is a stunning card.
xoxo

Albajane said...

eagles are my fav bird ..x

craft_princess said...

What a great masculine card!

Suzanne said...

This is absolutely beautiful. The image is stunning. My mum would love to receive a card like this
Hugs
Suzanne x

LINDA said...

SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!! Oh My goodness this is so Stunning..LOVE IT!!!
Hugs, Linda

Charlotte said...

Love the colour combo, and a great drawing. It would be pefect for a Falconer!

lisa said...

What a majestic looking card, Teri. It's stunning.
This blog hopping's fun so on to the next!!

Lisax

Ildiko said...

Teri this is gorgeous. This immage makes a lovely men's card.
oxo
Ildiko

kandistar said...

My dad would love that image, It is totally awesome for a masculine card and we all know how hard those are to make right ladies? Hop hop hop onward I go *Candace*

Glennis said...

That is a great image and would be useful in so many ways. Thanks for the chance to win

Nicjay said...

Great card. The eagle image is fantastic Nic x

jane said...

Just love your image it is stunning
Luv Jane xxx

Kathy said...

What a stunning card. Great design. Thanks for playing with the Pixies!!

Maria Matter said...

What a beautiful noble eagle, just gorgeous!!!
Blessings, Maria

Tammy said...

Great job on the Pixie challenge!
Love how you've incorporated brown, gold and cream! Thanks for joining us for the challenge.

Lana said...

Thank you for joining us at PDS and your card is stunning
Hugs
Lana x

Lisa Foster said...

How Gorgeous Teri! Beautiful job with the PDS challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us!
Hugs,
Lisa