Wednesday, 30 December 2009

More Snow. . .

Hiya folks!

Hope I find you all well and happy?

We had another flurry of snow last night - didn't last long though, so we are still not snowed in thankfully!!

Talking of snow, I have a card for you today with more snow on it! This is for my DT offering at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - here is the sketch:



Our sponsor this week is Ashley at Squigglefly. We got to play with one of her images to make our card with.



My papers are all from Tinker & Co. I decided to make it a soft pastel shaded card rather than use bright colours. The snowman is only layered once today. Getting lazy aren't I??

We have had a couple of our DT sisters leave us this week, and so we are on the lookout for some new girls to join us! If you fancy a shot at being on a DT, then head over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday for more details of how to apply, AND take a look at the rest of my DT sisters creations! Fab work ladies!!

13 comments:

Severn1701 said...

Hi Teri,
I love this jolly card. What a cute wee snowman. Glad your not snowed in. It snowed here last night (at least 2mm) and it caused panic Lol. It was gone by this morning. I would love to know how much we still have in Kinross - we left 12" on the driveway and gardens.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi again Teri,
Just noticed that when I left my comment, hubby had been logged in to his google account and it will look as though the comment came from him. Silly man - won't leave the machine alone.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kim said...

Aw, love this adorable card! You'd think after my big storm, I don't want to see snowflakes or snowmen, but I LOVE snow. This card is so sweet and I adore the papers you chose. Your image is darling too! Stay warm
Blessings,
Kim xXx

mulberry station said...

Good morning Teri! I love the soft colors you have used on your card this week. Your snowman is such a jolly ahppy little guy. Very cute card.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is such a soft and sweet creation!! Love your image!! HUGS

Jeannie said...

Just adorable! Great job!

Peace & luv,
Jeannie

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute card Teri!! You did a fabulous job with Robin's image!! Happy New Year!!

Rose said...

This is so cute Teri! Love the colors, so frosty! Happy New Year!

Melissa Craig said...

Teri your card is so adorable. I love the dimension you gave it.

Arlana said...

Teri Love your adorable snowman . He turned out so fun. Love how you layered him. so perfect. Happy new Year

sweetbloominscraps said...

Teri, this is such a cheery card! His face is so happy! Love your colors and the bright ear muffs. Have a great New Year!

♥Liz Weber♥ said...

Hi Teri, just love your wonderful snowman card - fab colurs and gorgeous snowflakes!

Lisa T said...

So cute! :)