Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Jolly Old St. Nick

Hi all.

Hope your day is a bright and cheerful one. We are all grey and damp again after a few days of lovely weather. Booooooo!!

Still, my visits to blogland cheer me up no end!

I have a small offering this morning in the shape of a wee Topper. This was made for the new Tuesday Taggers theme of 'Jolly Old St. Nick'. We want to see all your St. Nicholas projects, whatever they are!


I used my Artylicious cd to print out some papers onto card, and layered the gold coloured one on some gold mirri, which I cut with some decorative scissors. I stuck a bit of metallic gold ribbon under neath it for a bit of bling. I added the sentiment, layered onto gold mirri again, and raised this with a foam pad. Then I put three wee jingle bells onto some jump rings and threded one through a tartan ribbon bow, and yes, they really do jingle!

Santa is one of my own images, available at Delicious Doodles. I coloured him with my watercolour pencils and layered with foam pads for depth, then finished with some glistening snow paint on the white bits. So simple!

Hope you all get to join in with this one, let's see all those Santas one more time! Pop across to Tuesday Taggers for some more fabby inspiration from my DT sisters there.

5 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Hi Teri, you know how much I love your Santa, and this card is fab....I am feeling better today, thanks for your support...and the Men have been told "Fetch and Carry for ME, Teri says so...." LOL, they have a great sense of humour, which is just as well, cos I think I drive them all a little mad...LOL. Hugs Avril xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is a sweet tag!! Love the sparkle and all the bells. TFS!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love this cheerie Santa - its a really smart card. Love the slide show by the way, very classy.
Hugs,
Fiona x

PatR said...

Fabulous creation Teri, I love your cute Santa.
Oh thank you for the lovely card I received this morning, it's taking pride of place with my other handmade cards and I will treasure it forever.
Love, Pat xx

PaperCrafty said...

He is too cute!! Love the bells and all the sparkle!!