Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Christmas Carols

Hi folks!

It's the 1st day of December, so time to start seriously thinking about Christmas!! It's also Tuesday, so time for another theme at Tuesday Taggers. This week we want to see all your Christmas Carol images and projects.

I have used images and papers from Cuddly Buddly. Aren't these Bears just too cute!!?



I have followed a sketch from Delightful Sketches for the layout. The base card is a pearlescent green one to which I have added ink round the edges. The papers as I said are from different sets by Cuddly Buddly. I have layered the image onto gold mirri for a little bit of bling, and have layered the Bears with foam pads for depth. I also added a strip of Holly patterned ribbon across the middle for a bit of texture. This is from my stash.

There are some gorgeous asmples from my DT sisters, so head over and visit the Tuesday Taggers Challenge now and see. . .

***NEWS***

We will also be having a Blog Hop on Sunday 6th December, so keep your eyes peeled for that one!!

9 comments:

Mel X said...

Hiya, your card is delightful. The image is really cute and the papers look delicious!

Mel X

joey said...

Gorgeous card Teri, love the image. Joey.x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is truely delightful. I love your colours and papers and the image is gorgeously coloured in.
Heavy. Heavy frost here this morning - still it's better than rain.
Hugs,
Fiona x

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Teri!!

Avril Ann said...

As always Teri you have done brilliantly, every time I come over here my Jaw Drops, I had better watch or my mouth will be open all the time....LOL. Love Avril xxx

Saskia said...

Teri,

This card is so beautiful and sweet! Lovely Cuddly Buddly image and papers!!

Saskia :)

Kim said...

So very adorable! This image is so very cuuuuute! Love your design. Very festive and the gold is perfect.
That poinsettia set below is STUNNING! Such elegance! love it, my friend!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

LINDA said...

This is simply adorable.. such a darling little image.. Fab coloring..Great details..
Hugs, Linda

mulberry station said...

Love your adorable image. Beautiful work Teri!!