Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Another Snowy Offering

Hi folks!

Our snow is melting!! Boooooo! I was hoping for a bit more last night after our forecast said heavy snow showers! Where then? It missed us here where you said it would happen. What a lot of fibbers! We had a couple of light flurries, a freeze, some huge claps of thunder in the early hours, followed by rain. VERY disappointing!

I will have to content myself to the snow in my card today, which is my DT offering for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Our sponsor this week is Heather at Fresh Brewed Designs, and we on the DT got to play with her Snowball images - cute!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:



Very simple really, some layered card and sentiment printed off the compy, along with the image. This I coloured with the watercolour pencils as ever. Only the two layers today, as this is quite a small image. A bit of ribbon from the stash, and a bit of paper punched with my one and only Martha Stewart punch. MUST get some more of these - shame about the price of them!!


Just remains for me and the team at Sweet Sketch Wednesday to say we hope you have a Very Merry Christmas! Stay safe and warm folks!

9 comments:

mulberry station said...

Teri, this card turned out so cute!! I love how you have used your paper...the trees in the background are perfect. And the pok-a-dot paper looks like snow falling. Love your how you popped the image! Merry Christmas!

Rose said...

I love that skater snowman Teri! Just adorable! Happy Holidays!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Teri!! I love the fun colors you used on the little snowball!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Arlana said...

Teri, love how you poped up your sweet image. The way you colored that cute hat. It just all so fun. Hope you have a wondewfuly sweet holiday!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Teri, your Snowball skater card is so precious. I love his hat. Your Friday Sketch is beautiful! I am always amazed at what you accomplish! I love the lavender and blue! Nice job! Merry Christmas!

Lisa T said...

Very sweet! I love that skating snowball. I hadn't seen that image before. Very cute. :)

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri,

Lovely card and take on the sketch.

I seem to be seeing your name a lot - winning challenges - well done hun.

Hugs Ali x

Donna said...

Adorable little card Teri, love the punched border and the gorgeous colours! I hope you have a super Crimbo :) Donna x

Jeannie said...

He's so happy just skating around, isn't he? Great card - I luv it!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie