Thursday, 26 November 2009

To You With Love. . .

Hi all, and to those who celebrate it - Happy Thanksgiving!

My card today is going into four challenges. First of all is the sketch and colour theme by Polka Doodles. They want us to include Brown in our project, as well as using the sketch.




Then at Bee Crafty and at DU2DS they want us to use 'Sparkle and Glitter', as well as using a Digital Image.



I've been doodling again, and am using one of my new images, Martin the Mouse. He is available for purchase at my blog shop Delicious Doodles. I have coloured him with watercolour pencils, and have layered him with foam pads. I made a little gift box for him to present to his loved one, out of glitter card, with a metallic glittery bow on it.

I am hoping this will also fit into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, as their theme is Winter Love. It's my first time entering there, so I hope it will be acceptable.

You might not notice it, but the background is of Snowflakes which I printed from my Artylicious CD after fiddling with the colour a bit to make it more brown. I have also added some glittery bits with gold stickles, which I have also run down the sides of the sentiment for some extra bling!

Hope that's enough glitter and sparkle. . . !

11 comments:

Pascale said...

Gorgeous Teri I love what you did with the papers. Simon says stamp has a theme of Winters Love if you want to enter it for that challenge too. Hugs Pascale

Kerry said...

Lovely, great colours and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining at Polkadoodles this week.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Teri, love that you have created your own image - fab :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Avril Ann said...

He is so gorgeous, a must buy I think....my USB cable should be here today....I wish we celebrated Thanksgiving here in the UK, don't you.....Hugs Avril xxxx

Saskia said...

Ooooh...I LOVE this cute card!!!

Saskia :)

Bee said...

Great glitter effects and lovely card, adorable image! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

Kris L said...

Oh Teri this little guy sure make me chuckle. Great card. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles this week...Kris

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Teri :-) The image is very cute and the papers are fab too :-) I love the colours you used and all the sparkle ,,, the ribbon is a perfect touch too :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

hope you continue to join us :-) see you next week !! :-)

Tip Top said...

Fab card and very cute mouse! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

debby4000 said...

Such a sweet card and cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Chris said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet image! Love your colouring and design too. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)