Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Sweet Sketch #24

Hiya folks.

It's Wednesday, and time for another Sweet Sketch for you. We are at sketch 24 now, where does the time go?!! Here is the sketch:




This week we are sponsored by Sally Ann at Digi Stamp Boutique. I chose this cute dragon named Harold - isn't he a sweetie?? Some gorgeous images in this store!



The papers are all Tinker & Co. I added some organza ribbon from my stash, and some brads to finish it off. Really simple this week, the card just sort of fell together as I did it. Love it when that happens!

Why don't you pop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and have a looky round my DT sister's fabulous creations?? Have a go yourself, and you could win some goodies!!

10 comments:

Kelly Landers said...

Cute card Teri and really great choice on images!! That dragon is adorable! I love it too when my cards just kind of fall together... just wish it happened more often!! LOL!!

mulberry station said...

Hi Teri! I love this little dragon. He is so cute! I especially like how you colored him. The colors are perfect. What a darling card!

Rose said...

Adorable dragon Teri! I love how you colored him, super cute!

Lisa T said...

How cute! I love how you colored in the dragon.

Jeannie said...

He's just so fun and I really like the colors and the papers you used!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Teri, I love the bright colors of Harold. He is so cute and happy! Your copper brads, paper and ribbon add a nice touch to the card!

Kim said...

Love this fun card too! I kind of feel like this dragon after my report card conferences tonight. Only yours is way cuter!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Arlana said...

Teri, Your card is so adorable. I lovethatdragon. The colors you used on the dragon is just so perfect. Great choice of embellies and paper. Thanks for your sweet card this week.

Donna said...

Your card is too cute Teri, perfect colouring of this little fella and such a lovely choice of papers too :) Donna x

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute card Teri!! I just love this little fella!! Great job with this weeks challenge!!