Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Sweet Sketch #23

Hiya folks.

It's Wednesday, so time for another yummy sketch from Arlana at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Can't believe we are on week 23 already, where does the time go. . . ?



We got to use any image we want to this week, so opted for one of my own, a little Dove of Peace. You can purchase this at my little blog shop, Delicious Doodles.



This went so well with the sketch and I also used my Poinsettia image for the flower shapes at the bottom. I coloured these flowers on the computer before printing out, to save me from going over the lines as I made them quite small. The Dove is coloured with my watercolour pencils and layered with foam pads before adding some glittery bits.

I used Funky Hand papers for the backings, and ribbon from my stash to complete the card.

Head over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and take a looky at the lovely DT creations, some fabby work there! Why don't you join in and have a go? You know you want to. . .!

11 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Beautiful Card Teri, I love this dove. Must have a look at the challenge.....I have left a little something for you on my blog, hope you like it. Hugs Avril xxxx

Lesley said...

gorgeous card Teri!!! thanx and good luck with my blog candy...hugs Lesley xxxx

Clarky J said...

As always Teri absolutely beautiful x Janet

mulberry station said...

An absolutley beautful card!!! I love the flowers and your colors are perfect!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so beautiful Teri!!!

Rose said...

Your card is just so beautiful Teri! I love that dove image, just lovely!

PaperCrafty said...

Beautiful card Teri!! I love your dove image!! Great job with this weeks challenge!!

Kelly Landers said...

I see you have been cranking out the cards again!! I love the dove you made here! It is a very beautiful card!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your dove image and the sparkles. Your ribbon border was perfect and your flowers are darling too!

Donna said...

Stunning card Teri, such a beautiful image and the little poinsettias are really pretty :) Donna x

Arlana said...

Teri, Your card is so beautiful this week. Love that dove image. Those flowers look so real. Thanks for your sweet cards and for being a part of the design team.